Day 2 AF begins ... Many thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it felt good to wake up without a hangover and WITH a sound memory of how I got to sleep!:thanks:

Quick thanks to all you wonderful people and your kind words yesterday...Accountable, Bear,Jude, Beaches, Starlight and so many more. It's good to be home.

Need to get lunches packed and little one moving. (And yes, get those pesky supplements in their containers and in my purse!)

Type at you tonight. Everyone have a great day.

G

Good for you, and a great day to you too!
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Well done, middlepathpilgrim.
      Look forward to seeing you around the boards tonight.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Great Job...and here's to many more.It does feel good to wake up without a lingering feeling of death... I made it thru day one so we can motivate each other!! Tammy

Comment

Well done MiidlePathPilgrim (and Tammy too!)

I love 'type at you tonight'....looking forward to it. Am limbering up already!

Love
          FMF xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

middlepath - :goodjob:

Great start - and wishing you strength for many, many, many, more! :l

Comment

AF 3 and away we go!

Morning All!

Know I should probably be posting over on the AF board but wanted to hang here for a bit longer.... It's really hard to get up on the computer at work...too many eyes and at home too many hands competing.

Thanks again for the words of encouragement, all. And hey Tammy, 'Cmon down! I'll be your buddy! PM me anytime! (I'm in Connecticut BTW.)

Yesterday was a okay. A bit shaky but then again, I've just started the Chantix for smoking. (I'm a walking pharm for "anti" drugs right now:H ). Evening was a bit of a beast but beat it back with fizzy water and remembering that Job had boils, I just have a cranky five year old and a couple of monkeys on my back. Jeeze... If I hear "Mom" one more time... Just kept putting one foot in front of the other, one hand over the other, one chore, chop wood, carry water, Zen clarity dammit. Breathe, breathe. 8:30 BEDTIME!

Feeling a bit shaky this morning, little one had me up at 1:30 with growing pains then one of the kittens discovered I was awake and "Hey! What a coincidence me too! Howza about a LuvFest?" Purr, purr, purr.... Finally got back to sleep around 4:30. Little one's sleeping in. Now's time for lunches, breakfast, supplements, pharms. Breathe, breathe. Then off to work. Yeah.

Love to you all,

Glo (see! I'm getting bigger!)

Comment

Working...
              X