Switching to new chat this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really we are! I apologize for the delay in transitioning to our new system, but CodeMonkey will be putting the finishing touches on the job in the next day or two.

For more information, please see my original post about this.

The most important difference between the new chat and original--outside of it's improved stability--is that you'll need to *log out* when leaving a chat session. Please try and remember to do this (red arrow box) or your user name will remain in the "who's in chat" list on the bottom of the home page.

Also note: you'll need java on your computer to run chat, but we've not run into many users who don't have this application installed.

If you have any problems, please report them on this thread so CodeMonkey can find comprehensive feedback.

Thanks and have fun!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Thanks RJ and I love new chat especially all the noises!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Love it and thanks for getting the horoscopes back up i haven't known how I was supposed to act without them...HA HA HA

Comment

Can code-monkey fix it so it kicks me off at bed time???
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Ha ha

Funny, Flip. I'll talk to him about that--he is a pretty amazing programmer.

Okay, gang, new chat is THE chat from this point on.

CodeMonkey is now working on updating the horoscopes to get our original version back. In the meantime we're pointing to a third party service.

RJ
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Oh blimey.........guess this stick-in-the-mud had best move with the times then........a gang of us used the old chat right up `til now!!! lol

Comment

Working...
            X