Max art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max art

Gday! well I finally got around to setting up on myspace so you can all see my artwork.

MySpace.com - Matt - 32 - Male - AU - www.myspace.com/sculptor74

still a work in progress. Any tips, advice, comments would be much appreciated

thanks

matt
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Max art

Everyone who reads this,

Please go out and look at Max's art. There is some truly incredible work out there.

Anyone who can advise Max on how to promote his art for sale, please do. I am a computer geek and have no idea, although I would buy his work gladly!!

Thanks,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Max art

Very cool Max!
      Marcie

Comment

Max art

Max,
        Thats great stuff. Wow. bird

Comment

Max art

Wow Max!!!! Amazing stuff!!!! I have mad respect for anyone who can beat metal into submission like that. Especially into such beautiful organic shapes and forms. It's fantastic.

I'm an artist too. But I work in 2D, not sculpture. You've really inspired me to get moving with my own web page. I've been meaning to do it for so long and keep procrastinating.
          It's such a great way to share your work with the world. Good job! and thanks!

xx wonder

Comment

Max art

G'day Max,
            I just love all your wonderfully whimsical critters. They are beautiful and I would love to have one, but shipping to Canada would be prohibitive. Keep on banging metal, it such fun to see.
            Lori
            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Max art

Hi Maxs,
              EXCELLENT work there, you should be working on film work behind back stage making all the models. I love art work, looking at your work i wish i carried on further with it, was into more buildings, landscape watercolours. My son would love your work he is into 3D art and hope to take it further.
              Thanks for sharing your work with us.
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

Max art

Hi Max,

Wow...really nice work!

I have an idea for you, go to Chrome Sculptures of Sean Guerrero - Crested Butte, Colorado and view the work of Sean Guerrero. I knew him years ago when he was just getting started......really great guy! Perhaps you could start a dialogue with Sean and get some ideas about marketing your work.

As you will see, Sean has been very successful in a similar medium. Networking is always a key factor in any career.

Best Wishes for your success!!

KateH
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Max art

OKqy, MAX.

I am going to figure out jow to get your art "out there," I am NOT an artisan or a real "what is takes to get there" kind of person.

However, your "stuff" really moves me. (Very few really "moves" me)

I work for a large company and am sending out your link to others that can make a diff. (I hope)

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Max art

Max that is amazing, you are soooo talented ........

Thanks for sharing ........
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Max art

Max,
                      I am without words. You are very talented!!!! WOW, WOW, and more WOW!! Seriously, a very unique style. I LOVE it!

Comment

Max art

thanks guys, they are mostly made from copper, all recycled, the odd silver fork, brass vase and anything that I can get my hands on! thanks for the feedback
                        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Max art

nice work Max. sculpture is a big thin here in NYC. I can give you some names of galleries you can apply to. I like how they fit in the landscape.
                          beautiful

trix
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Max art

Excellent work Max!

I love metal sculptures and would love to see you in process. Any chance of getting video up anytime soon?

-lorelei
                            Suddenly I see
                            This is what I want to be
                            suddenly I see
                            Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Max art

Wow Mad Max! (excuse the Ozzie metaphor!!)

I loved the Fish!!! amazing especially the forks!!. How do you go about the colorization with the copper? noticed that was especially effective with the lizard/dinosaur head or am I talking out my arse and this was completely unintentional? Either way it detracts nothing from the pieces themselves they are all truly amazing. Good luck with your portfolio mate I hope something big comes from it!!

Love and Happiness
                              Hippie
                              xx
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X