Haunted by Dom Perignon........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an ex champagne and sparkling wine lover(champagne on dates only LMAO), am I to be haunted by my tipples of choice for the rest of my days ?
    Seriously, we`re surrounded by reminders of our drinking days at every turn.

Take today for example.......I innocently took myself off to the chemist to get something to ease my nausea.......got tablets going by name of Motilium.........active ingredient being domperidone.

Guess that`s it then........have gone from Dom Perignon diva to domperidone drudge!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

don't think I've ever jumped into a thread so fast..................hmmmmmm

you've got me thinking star- from Cristal to Kudzu? from Veuve to Vervain? I better stop. immediately.
    xxW

Comment

No no no ...I can't put thought in to this one...I will get depressed! HA HA HA

Comment

Poor you! I guess though that the fact that Dom Peridone stops nausea and Dom Perignon gives you nausea - well, I'm cool with the former....(works BTW!! Glad you got some...hope you're mended soon!)
        I hadn't thought of the link!! LMAO!!
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Best stop w(h)ine ing, someone will be whisk(y)ing me away - GROAN !!

L
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

You are just too funny, Star...

hope you're feeling better..

Don

Comment

this thread made me think and notice all of the advertising that liquor and beer companies spend money upon......

depressing when you actually look at the message that they are sending.....

I AM COOL WHEN I DON'T DRINK!!!!!!
              -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

I'm haunted by your lack of innuendos tonight Star! You do realise I'll have the shakes in my right arm tomorrow if I don't get some soon!!! Where are you? I need my fix! I am an innuendo addict! Help me ! for Gods sake give me an innuendo! I'll do anything for just one innuendo!! Look at me I'm going Crazy!!!
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hee hee:H
                  Love that new avatar!
                  think I'll go dig out that Ice Age video...

Hippie... you're nuckin' futs!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Slugs R Us!!

Saint Jude;213567 wrote: Hee hee:H
                    Love that new avatar!
                    think I'll go dig out that Ice Age video...

Hippie... you're nuckin' futs!
                    I was reading your post in Fav Movie thread in the Guys forum!! and it reminded me of how good those films were! You may of read my respsonse to you but I decided to watch Flushed Away again with my daughter this evening after reading your post and she couldn't stop laughing at the slugs!!!

Here's 4 minutes of the cutest, craziest slugs in the world!!

[ame= ]YouTube - Crazy Slugs[/ame]

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I love that avatar too - Hippie. It is also nice to see another male actively participating on the boards.

Comment

Hey hippie I love that movie. The three kids and me make popcorn and get our beanbags and watch it all the time and yes the sluggs are my favourite!!!!!!!!! unreal clip Cheers buddy- kimbo
                        Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Working...
                        X