Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a wonderful morning!!!

Hey friends,

I feel better everyday I'm AF:whee: . It's know day #6 and I'm happy to be alive. I hope everyone is doing good and feeling as fortunate as me. I think about all of you every morning hoping to see good news posted. I wish I could spend more time in this forum helping those who are not doing as good. Everyone is in good hands here......helping each other:h . You've all helped me so much, just by being here, and I want to thank everyone again:hug:

Peace

Buddha27

I am so glad to hear how well you are doing. My wagon got a flat and I fell off, but I'm getting back on and staying on. I love being AF and living AF. I need to get 30 days behind me so I will be a stronger person. We can do this together......I am sure of it....I don't really have the support at home that I wish I did, but I sure am glad I have it here.

I wish you the very best day, Buddha!

Theresa xxx

Comment

Go Buddha!! Your post is a ray of sunshine this morning!

wonder xx

Comment

Hey Theresa,

It's really hard when you don't have support at home. Everyone around me drinks and I do feel a little frustrated I can' t enjoy it with them. AF for me is much more rewarding!! I feel like I broke the chains holding me back from a happier life. Hang in there...........it's worth it!

Peace

Buddha

Comment

Good on you Buddha-- glad you are feeling so good already. It takes longer for some people, and then they often lose the momentum. I usually take about 5 days, and then the sun starts shining again (course it always sets on me at some point, but don't let it happen to you, just keep on keeping on, Life is so much better AF).

The tatoo is very cool, but I still don't understand why people do that to themselves. I mean, it's so painful AND permanent... what is the point? Anyone care to explain?
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Feels Great doesn't it ??? Always remember this feeling and you are gonna do soo awesome !!! I'm so proud of you .

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Thanks, Buddha! I really appreciate your kind words.

Theresa

Comment

Working...
              X