Taking a Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a Break

I haven't been around much lately and have decided to take a break until I can be a productive member and get my crap together.
    Things have been stressful lately. I don't like who I am right now so I won't be checking in for a little bit but I will be back soon.
    Sorry to all my friends I have neglected on the site and on the phone. Call whenever you want and I'll be checking PM's. Love to you all:h
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Taking a Break

I'll miss you and will be counting the days until your joyous return!

F
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Taking a Break

COme back soon .....

Make sure that you look after yourself hun .........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Taking a Break

Be well Camperm and get a good rest. Come back soon.

Gloria

Comment

Taking a Break

Happy,

I am sorry you are going "away" for a while but if that is what you need, do what is best for you.

I hope you start feeling up real soon so you can come back quickly!!

You will be missed.

:l
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Taking a Break

Hi Patty: I often think of you and your family. Take all the time you need to regroup. Eveyone cares about you on this board. Call upon us when needed. Luv, Maureen
            September 23, 2011

Comment

Taking a Break

I love you Camper, rough times are to show us how much we should treasure our good ones. This soon will pass. If ever I can help you, pm me.
              Hugs
              Mary

Comment

Taking a Break

I've been missing you and will miss you more... but you have to do what you have to do. Just get back here soon, ok?
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Taking a Break

just take care of you and yours first. hope it all comes together soon.
                  will be thinking of you.
                  take care
                  hope to see you on the boards again soon

Trix
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Taking a Break

Yep - take care of you and yours, my friend. We will be here when you are ready. **BIG HUGS**

Comment

Taking a Break

Lavish some TLC on yourself happy. Hope your sun shines bright again soon.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Taking a Break

Patty,
                        Miss ya already...:h Don't be a stranger. Do take care & keep in touch when you feel like it OK?
                        Big hugs to you & Sophia.:l :l (sorry, don't know Hubby's name..)
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Taking a Break

Paddy camper,
                          do what you have to do and take care of things, but do not think that you have to be a productive member, just be... ok. I'll be thinking of you all.
                          Lori
                          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Taking a Break

Thanks for checking in camper. Hugs to you and the camper family- esp. miss sophie!
                            I look forward to you being on the boards again soon.

xoxo

Comment

Working...
                            X