Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whipping Cures Depression

Hmmm,
    Instantly reminded me of Ian Drury's dreadful classic Hit me with your rythmn stick.

Comment

This has got to be the funniest thread I've read in a long time....

Pro, are you serious? My husband would drink urine (see the holistic thread) before he would break out a whip on me! But I can understand the philosophy behind it. If I KNEW someone was going to break out the whip if I got caught drinking wine at night, I would probably not need to be here! I'm a wimp for pain.

okay, carry on.
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

OH, by the way Pro, what are you going to say to your wife? That you read on the MWO site that whipping cures alcoholism and could she please start whipping you at night? I'm just wondering how one might go about that conversation.....

Comment

prest you are hysterical. i do think though with a really straight face i'm going back for my dr appt and i'm going to tell my smoking hot new dr. dan that i have this white paper that says whipping cures depression and then i will probably take out some of this literature and then i will just not say any more and see what he says. lmao. and i'm then going to watch smoking dr dan and see what he then says......... after he blushes and then hummmmm hummmmmmm well, i just think i will fall over laughing on this one....... and first i'm going to now tell hubby this is funny. i'm going to see what hubby says. hubby would do anything for me. let's see if i can do this with a straight face. hummmmmm oh honey. do you have a minute........ i've just read this research paper. bootise needs a spanking or a whipping.
          :welcome:

Comment

Bootsie, please video this conversation.... I am totally intrigued. I could have a blast going around to doctors with this new research.

Comment

okay prest i started out by reading it to hubby. so don't do that. as since last nite hubby is following me everywhere asking me if we can try out the new literature. lol. it is pretty funny i swear he might go buy me booze which he has never done in his life just so he can see if i wanted it and needed to do that experiment. lmao. kidding kidding. anyway, yes, i'm going to hit print print and then i'm going to read this to various drs. and see what their expression is. hell i'm going to read it and just hld a straight face as my experiment prest. ))))
              :welcome:

Comment

If I hadn't been "whipped" (not to mention being flung across rooms and having my head beat into walls....I could go on but why bother) excessively as a child by my neurotic Mother I doubt I'd drink and be depressed today.

So maybe this therapy is "hair of the dog"??....Oh wait.....following that theory is how I became an alcoholic!

I'm just disturbed by this story on so many levels :yeahright:
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

we should perhaps write a series of DIY books.

whip your drinking in 30 days

whip your taxes away

whip your chronic pain

whip your boss

it would probably make a mint!

nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X