X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mags!!!!

How the hell are ya?

Cashy
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Mags!!!!

Cashy!
    How sweet of you! Me be great. Went out to dinner with Mr. Mags tonight and we had a very nice quiet time together. Seems the only time we ever go anywhere together anymore is to pick up one of the cars at the repair shop or to go to Home Depot to get a new ladder. Old age is so exciting!
    HOW THE HELL ARE YOU, OLD FRIEND? Hope all is doing well with you too. Catch me up, here.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Mags!!!!

lovely to "see" ya! I am doing really well - alchohol and ciggy free and my meds are working a treat - not down, not up, just right - sound like a brekky cereal commercial

Have to go pick up Sophie from school now - middle age isn't much better!!!

At least she's going to a sleep over party this weekend - one whole night together - yay!

The again we will probablyy spend the time sitting and looking at each other wondering why everything is so quiet and there's nothing to do!!

Catch you soon - I hang around to see how you are all going, and to help out other head cases (just jokes!).

Cheers

Cashy
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
      X