Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams

There's a lot going on at the moment concerning Astrology which I'm finding really interesting reading but I also wondered if anyone can interpret dreams and in particular one for me. It has bugged me now for over 8 years and I can still relate this dream like it was last night. It effected me very badly at the time and I was a different person for days following it. It was very intense and very disturbing, which is why I won't post it here until someone comes forward with an offer to interpret!!

I'll be lurking around tonight posting etc, I've still got a raffle and an adoption to sort out tonight!!!!!! (Boop and star if you're reading this don't start without me)!!!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Dreams

Hi Hippie.
    There is a link on Your God Connection through Prayer, Bible Study & Inspiration
    on dreams.

There's info on what certain things (colors & such) mean.
    Some people here have offered opinions before....all you can do is share it and see ....
    :l Nancy "Belle"
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Dreams

I'm very into dreams, but I'm totally out of the adoption process (got a few of my own under 9 years old to take care of for the moment, thanks). I've always had very vivid dreams that I remember clearly and have read up on the subject of dreams.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Dreams

From the site you recommended southernbelle...

"It is about friendship, acceptance and love. But I don't want to mislead you; it is also about total surrender and counting the cost."

Sorry, but this sounds very much like the literature I got from AA... am I mistaken here?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Dreams

I can give a great "Jungian" interpretation if you want me to make something up Hippie...:-) lol
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
          X