Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOT????????????????????????????

I am lost here.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Southern.......wot in the name of tutenkhamuns twinset and pearls are you bangin' on about????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

Comment

and also...I've just looked, and now I have an offer to rid myself of yeast infections....FAST!!! sorry, but I don't remember talking to anybody recently about any itchiness or disturbing rashes in my 'phlange' area....where does it come from????

Comment

Melon you are like a breath of fresh air, I am laughing out loud here and its 11.10 pm, the neighbours are going to think I am mad.. By the way, I have an advert for VETSULIN DOG DIABETES at the top of my page..

How about we start a thread on lap dancing and ladies of the night, we should get some interesting adverts then??
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

That's because of the picture of your sausage dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            he is quite obviously at the less forgiving end of the BMI chart......in fact height to weight, I would say he is in pretty deep trub my little shamrock...

Anyway, back to the lap dancing.............................

Comment

hey...you are 12 hours exactement behind me a ce moment.....

Comment

and in case any one from bloody google is listening
                I said EXACTEMENT not EXCREMENT ..................don't want loads of adverts for faeces based face unguents popping up all over the place

Comment

And what am I Irish? A breath of stale air?? Cheesh.

Southernbelle, you aren't hitting the sauce tonight are you? A little worried about you darlin'.

Weemelonknobberlobbers, there is a limit to how many exclamation points and question marks you may use in a sentence here at MWO. Please abide by the rules.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

As I said, I am lost-- anyone care to explain what is going on here? If not, ok, I'll go my way...
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      So sorry Lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Is that really true?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
                      I didn't realise...really, I mean it..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When Wee is around we are all lost Beatle. Just nod and smile.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I'm nodding, but the smiling part, I don't know. I'm a tough cookie.

Comment

Beatle..please do not try and understand wotever southern belle was bangin on about...none of us know...
                            My initial question was regarding the adverts at the top of every one of my mwo pages...there seem to be all manner of things popping up that you wouldn't really think that those worried about their alcohol consumption would be interested in............

Clear my dear little bug??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
                            Those question marks were for Lush....I am 'agin' her at the moment because Oirish is naming her cat after her.............No accounting for it is there????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????

Comment

AND LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................... ................ENOUGH OF THE NOD AND SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought I'd got away with blaming that on Southern Belle and you ruined it...........

Comment

Working...
                                X