CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

Just thought I'd remind everyone in the UK about the clocks going back tonight. An extra hour in the pubs and clubs!!! There's gonna be some sh*t faced revelers out there tonight!! Aren't I glad I'm not one of em!!!! YESSSSS!!!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

Nopeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Do better Hippie!
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

oh Southerbelle, what is wrong with you tonight? I am at least trying to be still (but it's just not working).
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

Doh, I got all excited to have an extra hour of sleep this weekend but its next weekend here in the U.S.

-lorelei
        Suddenly I see
        This is what I want to be
        suddenly I see
        Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

BEATLE!!!!
          I am at least trying to be still (but it's just not working)
          . LMAO

Love Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

God, it's a relief when someone gets my sense of humour.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

We 'Scousers' are renowned for our sense of humour!!. I see the funny side over a lot of things. Some say I use it more as a defensive mechanism but I think I'm just plain daft and enjoy a good laugh, sometimes at the expense of others too!!!!ROFLMAO

Me? wicked? tut tut

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx

p.s. loved your post this evening on the Alcoholism/disease debate. I've used that to stir up some debate on another forum!!! Thanks

Comment

CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

"A good sense of humour is a sign of intelligence (no alcohol necessary)"--

-beatle

Comment

CLOCK GO BACK TONIGHT UK

Boy, I must be incredibly smart then, I'd estimate an IQ of around 167.

We just put our clocks forward for daylight saving for the summer - until April next year, so I was up and hour earlier - which considering was 5:30AM 'real' time was pretty damned early for a Sunday morning - I couldn't have done that a year ago!

Do you reckon the curtains will fade quicker with daylight savings starting now?
                  It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
                  X