Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A break with tears in my eyes and hope in my heart..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dear MYO friends...

I have been doing much more reading than posting since my retreat return three weeks ago.. so I apologize for my lack of input...

I am at such a cross-roads.. I wish I could say I wasn't..that I had this big plan.. a goal.. a 30 day absolution, a MODS plan.. but I just don't - not today, this day.

Over the past three years I have had enormous changes. I made a decision to change my drinking, sell a very large business, divorace a man - marry the man I loved, start a new business, eliminate very old, dear, but toxic friends.. make new friends, The list goes on.... and on and on and on..

I tried AA three years ago.. and I have to say it wounded my spirit. I am very sorry to those I may offend, but this was my experience. So, for the last two years I struggled between my old life and my new.. no bridge.. no map.. no support... Until I found this site.

I am so sad today. Confused. I feel like I am not able to communicate regularly and this is making it hard for me to find the support, and MORE IMPORTANTLY - GIVE, support!

So, I think I will should take a break.. I cry as I write this... I have to take some time.. time to sit and settle with myself.

I love you all.. I will be back.. xoxoxoxoo

Namaste,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Breaks are good, that is what I think some of us have to get used to. Take some time and have a break from anything in life you want. You never need to explain to us.

Take a minute, day, month, year for you not us.

Sammys XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

MM - sometimes a short break, even a week, helps you to refocus and strengthen your resolve. I'm sorry you're sad today. I wish I could help. Just know that we'll be here when you return.

Namaste.

Comment

Namaste MM.

Comment

namaste MM
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

We're missing you already MM :l But you've gotta do what you've gotta do.....

Time out is a really good strategy....and it's good to tell your significant others (like us lol!) so they can understand that you've gone to a different space for a while. I hate housework but I often find that clearing out and THROWING out 'stuff' from drawers, cupboards etc really helps me to sort/throw out psychological stuff....so maybe when we see you again you'll have a beautifully cleared out house too!:h

Take very, very good care of yourself dear MM...come back when you're ready

Suze x
            Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Dear MM - you must do what you need to do for you.... for you. If 'time out' is good, then it is good. If you're feeling the waters are a bit rough in here at the moment, please stay and find a sheltered area (can be arranged) and just paddle in the shallows for a bit...

Whatever you decide to do re AF or mod-ing (all sizes S, M & L) is just fine as long as it's fine with you - "Let the mirror be your conscience..."

Please don't go away thinking you can't be 'indecisive' here....that would be awful...I am sure RJ and just about all of us would be sad about that...very sad. We perhaps need 'an indecisive thread'.....

You have coped with hugs changes over the last three years....good on you. Playing in the shallows sounds good...but please feel you can come in for a big swim whenever you like wont you?

Realy, really thinking of you today MM.
              FMF xxxx :l :l :l :l
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi MM,
                I will pray for you that you find your peace.

I look forward to your return.

Much love,
                Starlight Impress x

Comment

We will miss you MM, but if this is what you feel is good for you, then more power to you.

Personally, when I am away from this site (if not physically away, as in holiday or work), it means I am in a bad place. I don't have the will or desire to come here when I'm down (unless I'm suicidal and know this is the only place for support!). I hope this is not what is happening with you. I hope this is a good thing, a hiatus, a time to focus on yourself apart from other stimuli.

And whenever you feel like it, of course we will welcome your insightful and peaceful presence.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

MM
                    Hope you find the peace that you deserve. Take good care of yourself and come back as soon as you are ready!

love
                    Anna x
                    IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
                    Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Hey MM-

Will miss you and your avatar. and reminders to 'sit'! . Be well. Glad you posted about it. I hate it when people just disappear.
                      luv, wonder xx

Comment

Namaste MM,

Be still and sit for a while. This is the season to go underground and heal.

We'll be here when you get back.

Much love,

Gloria

Comment

MM, Take all the time you need. We will always be here for you.
                          Namaste.
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

MM,

Will miss you.

Namaste,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

We LOVE U!!!!! U do what U need to do!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X