Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A break with tears in my eyes and hope in my heart..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are always here for you.

Namaste
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Ill be here if ya eva want to talk, with luv xxxx
      :thanks: :h

Comment

As you take the time for your beautiful self know that we all will miss you terribly...
        May the warm sun shine on your brow, and a gentle breeze guide you down your desired path. Be well.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

MM, take the all time your need, I wish you peace
          Hugs
          mar

Comment

very touching MM. be well.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Take all the time you need MM, but don't be afraid to come around if you feel you need support, even if you are confused about what you want. We all support you in your desire to find what is right for YOU!

Namaste!
              Hugs,:l

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

MM, First of all, I want to apologize if you are taking a break because of my response on the 30 Days at the Inn Thread. I certainly didn't intend to make you leave. In fact, my intention was just the opposite, I wanted you to stop feeling guilty, renew your committment to go 30 days AF, and get back in the game. You said you were sorry if you offended me. Again, I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. You didn't offend me in any way.
                You were part of that thread because you wanted to be. It is a thread for people who want to not drink for 30 days. I joined the thread as "The Security" in part, to have a little fun, and also because I thought I could give some support and incentive to those who needed it. That's all I was trying to do. You had a little slip and came back for what I thought was some support and maybe a little "push" in the right direction. I was merely telling you to stop feeling guilty, brush it off, and press on. I was not judging you.
                If you decided you no longer wanted to do the 30 days AF and wanted to Mod, then that is fine. That's your decision. You replied you would no longer post on the 30 day thread, and I thought maybe that's what you had decided. But then I saw this thread saying you were taking a break from MWO all together. Now, by now you know I'll say what's on my mind, MM, so here goes..
                If you REALLY think it's in your best interest to take a break from us, then go ahead... But I think it's a terrible mistake. I think you are having a hard time right now figuring out what you want to do about you're drinking, and leaving this place and all of us who truely care about you is the worst thing you could do. Because that would leave just you and The Beast, and that can't be good. In fact, I'll go so far as to say I think The Beast is behind this whole thing in your thought process.
                Please take some time (not too much) and think about this. You are a valuable part of this family and none of us wants you to be alone. Please PM me if you want to..

Don

Comment

MM, look after yourself and come back soon ...........

Namaste .....
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Dearest Chief..

No, you didn't offend me in the slightest. I really should have been more thoughtful when I posted my status in the INN. I know exactly what you meant by letting the Beast's foot in the door. I am not sure if it the Beast behind my not being completely AF, or if the break I have taken has put me back on track with normal, more controlled drinking. I wish the later to be true, but, to be honest, I just don't know right now.

I had a good long meditation today. I plan to not put any alcohol in my body until I know in my heart of hearts what is my truth. No blinders, no wishes for the outcome. I just need to sit. I trust myself when I am quiet.

Thank you so much for being here, for being so kind and for being protective. All amazing qualities. I am really proud of you. You are not the reason for my taking a break, that is definately all me. I will however, take your advise and not go away. You are right. I need the support. Thank you for pointing that out.

Namste,

MM
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thanks, everyone for your kind words. It is really hard for me to let folks in.. I feel like I have here, with you. I didn't realize how important you are all in my life until today.

So, I won't taking a break,( aka running ). I do need to get what is inside of me out. The love, insight, friendships and support are crucial in this journey, so thank you.

All my love,

MM
                      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

YEAH!!!! So glad MM is sticking around!!!!

Big hugs Mama!!!

xoxo

Comment

We are in this for the long haul!!! I hope everyone that comes here knows that....

Comment

Thanks for sticking around, MM...

And Thanks for not taking too much time telling us... I was worried sick about you, kept checking the boards every Freakin' 5 minutes to see if you were here!!!

Don

Comment

oh, Chief... :h

still tears in my eyes and hope in my heart..

MM

Comment

:welcome: Back Mama!
                                I almost missed ya reading thru this thread...
                                So glad I to this part!:h
                                :l

Namaste
                                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                                X