Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liver Repair??

Hi there all...

I know I've read a few things here and there about supplements you can take to help repair the liver. I haven't had any tests but I'm sure my excessive wine drinking over the last year has not made my liver happy!

What are the things I can do to help "detox" and/or flush out all the bad things I've done to my liver (and the rest of my body, for that matter)? As I try to cut down/eliminate wine I would like to do what I can to repair any damage I've caused...

Thanks for any info you can offer....
    Cheryl :thanks:

Liver Repair??

Hello Cheryl,

The Milk Thistle really helps with rebuilding and flushing the liver. And of course, lots of water. Hope the results come back clean!

Gloria

Comment

Liver Repair??

yes, definitely milk thistle, and detox tea morning noon and night (Yogi detox tea is yummy!). Dandelion root is also supposed to be good.

For more on this subject, I suggest you visit the Holistic Healing forum . There is a huge amount of information there.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Liver Repair??

Milk thistle and vitamin D, I was such a heavy drinker, but always worried about my health (oxymoron)So I reseached it, this was 15 years ago, and found out that milk thistle and vit. D were recommended. I always took them and my liver is fine. Thank God for that.
        Smiles
        Mar

Comment

Liver Repair??

the liver is an amazing organ. it takes a lot of abuse for it to get damaged. it also repairs itself naturally. don't eat fatty foods or sugar while trying to get your liver clean.
          Trix
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
          X