Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

[ame= ]YouTube - The hidden messages in water![/ame]

Please remember we are 90% water. This is soooo very fasciating to me!

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

This is the follow up and in my opinion a must see:

[ame= ]YouTube - What The #$*! Do We Know!? - Part 8 of 10[/ame]

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

Lucky, first let me wish you a very happy birthday. Secondly the water video is fascinating. Didn't watch the other video (~ 10 minutes long) and I'm headed out but will watch it later. Love the water video.

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

Yes Yes Yes......take time to watch this.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

gotta watch the second video for a full understanding.

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

Thanks, Gabby. I did watch the 2nd video.

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

Just to clarify, the 2nd video starts out with the actress getting drunk and then ties it all together with the 1st video. Be patient with the 2nd video even when you think you want to quit watching it.

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

Real powerful tho about our thoughts. And what we do to ourselves with them. How unbelivable positive and far in the right direction we can take ourselves just thinkin right or good or positive. And how unbelivable destructive and toxic we can take them too. To the point of getting a disease and not being able to recover because of all the toxicity of what our mind has done to our bodies.

Self image is so incrediblebly powerful to our bodies and spirit, our cells in our bodies. All which has to do with our image to others and our overall health. I was writing about this in anther thread too.

It really is something to think about.

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

Happy birthday, Lucky! Thanks so much for putting up these great videos for us to watch. I have What the BLEEP Do We Know and haven't gotten around to watching it. This really motivates me.

Again, Happy Birthday!:h :h

Hugs,:l

Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

Loved the water video. Great way to start my day. Thanks Ducky.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

What the Bleep

Thanks so much for sharing, Lucky.

What the Bleep is a fabulous and powerful film. I was interested to learn that the filmmaker, William Arntz, was told he'd be committing financial suicide in moving forward with his project. But he felt strongly there were "millions of closet metaphysicians in America, just hungering for a movie like this." It has become hugely successful, largely by word-of-mouth.

You'll find more info about What the Bleep here. I happened to watch it again last week and was reminded of how much I love this production and its message. Highly recommend it!

By the way, the subject of addiction comes up repeatedly throughout the program. There is much to learn here.

Also, my copy of What the Bleep is included in the lending library we are establishing for Subscribers and I hope to formalize our lending program soon so we can make this available to those of you who'd like to see it!

RJ
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

:thanks: RJ!

But hey, What the Bleep do you know?:H
                        Besides helping SO MANY of US turn our lives around?:h

Can't wait to get into that lending library ...sounds awesome! Thanks!
                        You're the Bestest!:l
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

WATER- MUST VIEW VIDEO

thanks Lucky - that first scene from the film comes to my mind often ever since I saw it in the theater. Thanks for posting this!!
                          FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
                          X