Birthday- Not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday- Not!

ok, before lushy beats me up any more i will come clean, which i planned to do by the end of the day anyway. thank you all for the kind birthday wishes. it was the bestest birthday ever- because it really is not my birthday. :H i have had 2 birthdays since coming on the site and always kept them unannounced. i thought all the attn over a birthday was stoopid as melonhead would say. but then it looked like so much fun to have a birthday and get the well wishes that i decided i deserved it for letting 2 already go by. and i know you all so enjoy a celebration so i hope there was really no harm. i will say my life totally sucks now and the birthday is probably about the best thing to have happened recently. i think the only real harm is unfortunately it took some of the glory out of maxman's birthday and for that i am sorry. and it did keep my distracted from going off on the AA thread which i still would like to do but am trying not to provoke anyone any further!

so- happy day to us all. i love you all to pieces.

and if you want to spank me, bring it on!

:h

Birthday- Not!

Happy Birthday anyway!!!
    Can't think of a better reason to celebrate. :h
    Lisa

Comment

Birthday- Not!

Happy Unbirthday to you, you nut case. I still love you though. On most days.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Birthday- Not!

Who cares, people go out all the time and make up special occasions. I don't see what the big deal is, although...you should really send maxman all your gifts.
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Birthday- Not!

:b&d:
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Birthday- Not!

PP, that thing freaks me out.
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Birthday- Not!

HAPPY NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY LUCKY !!!!!!

:goodtime: :alf: :day4:

We're gonna party like it's your (not) birfday, gonna sip baccardi (not) like its your (not)birthday!!!! :happy:

Lucky - you can have a birthday every week as far as I'm concerned..... I'll throw you a party every time......... wonderxxx

Comment

Birthday- Not!

more pp- and harder!

Comment

Birthday- Not!

Dearest Lucky..

[ame= ]YouTube - Unbirthday Song[/ame]

Enjoy!

MM
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Birthday- Not!

To luck,From C... :l :huggy:l:huggy

Comment

Birthday- Not!

OMG! I had NO idea I was no original! How perfect is that song??!!

Well done Mama!

xo

Comment

Birthday- Not!

I think we should petition RJ to have Lucky banned for a few days as punishment.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Birthday- Not!

oh please do! maybe i would make it to the gym!

Comment

Birthday- Not!

So Lucky what month is your birthday in anyway? It's fun to celebrate nothing anyway...
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Birthday- Not!

Lucky,

So does this mean you are not really 42, either? :H

Young whippersnapper!!

Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X