One shot too many :devil:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Dear....I actualy drank a shot of rum from an ice luge..bad, bad, bad!!!!

I'lll need to plan ahead for next year. Something nice and "light" to pour down the luge. I'm telling ya that just pushed me over the limit....I do not normally ever drink anything like that.

Cause as you all know.... my heart is drenched in WINE not RUM...eeeek!!!!!! Nothing like a Birthday/Costume party to throw you over the edge.
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Try lemon, lime and bitters, and you can also get lovely wines that have less alcohol content - one of my old faves was Alicante - which only has 5%.

When in doubt light beer is my fallback.

At least it was only one shot - and don't fret - it was even something you don't like and that means you probably wont go back for another!

Cheers

Cashy
    xx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Alicante, I will look into it, THANKS!!!!!!!
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

It's lovely, and it does not get you drunk, just a little buzz - it's great for Christmas!

Cash
        xx

Comment

Cashy, I just googled Alicante thinking it was a brand and hoping to find it locally. The only thing I learned is that alicante is a type of wine from Valencia - one site described the alc content as 12-14%. SpainDreams. Spanish wines, Fino, sherry and manzanilla (scroll to bottom of the page) Eeek!

Is the Alicante you refer to a brand name? I'd love to find a low alc content wine - drives me nuts that alc content doesn't have to listed on wine labels.

Sorry to hijack, Heart.

Comment

It's called Rockfords Alicante - made in the Barossa Valley in South Australia - maybe some mke em stronger than others - dunno. It is a grape "type" - but all the Oz ones i've seen are just that bit lower in alcohol.

Cheers

Cheers

Cashy

Comment

Working...
            X