A Bad Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Bad Weekend

Went to dr yesterday evening - feeling a bit woozy and can't go to work but fine so far - will see what happens. He did not think ws a "mixed episode" - more of a hypomanic state manifesting with lots of extreme anger and then extreme guilt (hence the screaming and the crying - though i could not see the connection he says often people can't cause alot of it is subconcious and we don't know why we are doing it). Makes sense. Anyway will take one day at a time now and keep working through my issues with him so i can manage the bipolar and my "past" in conjunction with each other. (good grief!).

Anyway off for now, finger's all over the place, ahve had to correct this so much

Thanks again for everthing

Cashy
    xxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

A Bad Weekend

Oh - aerobic exercise in the morning - that would be funny right now - should take a video!

Cash

Comment

A Bad Weekend

Hey Kate,

Can you slowly kill everone in my HR department - may take a week or 2

Cashy

Comment

A Bad Weekend

Cashregister;217562 wrote: Went to dr yesterday evening - feeling a bit woozy and can't go to work but fine so far - will see what happens. He did not think ws a "mixed episode" - more of a hypomanic state manifesting with lots of extreme anger and then extreme guilt (hence the screaming and the crying - though i could not see the connection he says often people can't cause alot of it is subconcious and we don't know why we are doing it). Makes sense. Anyway will take one day at a time now and keep working through my issues with him so i can manage the bipolar and my "past" in conjunction with each other. (good grief!).

Anyway off for now, finger's all over the place, ahve had to correct this so much

Thanks again for everthing

Cashy
          xxx
          Hi Cashy,

What did the Dr recommend? You seem to be feeling a bit better :h

Nice to hear from you!

Myheart
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

A Bad Weekend

Cool Kate

As painful as possible - that's what they are so that's how they should die.

Thanks for the backup

Cashy

Comment

Working...
            X