Best of the Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of the Avatars

I love them all - but MM's thangka is my fav. And as so many have said - flip's punkinbutt terrified me - glad it's gone. I also love rob's "can we tawlk?"-looking redhead. Suze's dancing chocolate. Most hypnotic- Starlight Impress's heart eye. Sometimes i just stare at it. I have mental problems. Oh yeah-and anything with a pet is awesome. Meow! Woof! Satori's cracks me up - it's the Zen Macho combo that kills me everytime....like I hear a huge *gong* when I see it and that guy is going swoosh right through the computer screen....... am I the only one? mental problems..........

Comment

Best of the Avatars

no wonderworld I have serious mental problems too. and I love the schmoo it's supa cute
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Best of the Avatars

thanx trix. being mental all alone really bites.......

Comment

Best of the Avatars

Who was it that had that really fine man-butt a few days ago??? I miss it....
          FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Best of the Avatars

Talk about avatars.... nice one myown! love her!

Comment

Best of the Avatars

I do love it too(or her!)

Wonder, I love the dragon, she is BEAUTIFUL, maybe my n ext tattoo?? HMMMMMMMM!!

Love ya,

good night,

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Best of the Avatars

MyOwnWoman;216499 wrote: Who was it that had that really fine man-butt a few days ago??? I miss it....
                The Man Butt was mine, but it was Hippie who used it as an avatar. And I have no idea how he got that photo of me. Just one more reason to stay sober - fewer uncontrolled photos on the web.

Comment

Best of the Avatars

12Many, I'm glad to hear that man Butt was yours! it sure looked like my Hubby! I was getting worried maybe he was making some extra $ on the side modeling...
                  I kinda thought since we were married... I had "dibs" on that!
                  Some things I'm just NOT willing to share!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Best of the Avatars

Well, that man-candy ends up at home every night. Its a look-but-don't touch thing. Just like your hubby.

-d

Comment

Best of the Avatars

crikey!
                      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Best of the Avatars

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!!! he he!!

NAMASTE

An avatar is an internet user's representation of himself or herself, whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games or a two-dimensional icon (picture) used on internet forums and other communities. The term "avatar" can also refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user. The word AVATAR ,comes from Hinduism it means descent to earth and incarnation of a diety.

I've never personally been offended by anyones avatar, but that's probably because I have a very open mind and I don't offend easily. I appreciate on forums like this we have to be careful as not to offend other's and I try to respect that. I only recently had to change an avatar of mine due to this and although I was happy to oblige I still gave a description and reason behind the avatar. The offending avatar happened to be from one of my favourite artists Boris Vallejo who deals with the subject of erotiscism through drawings and paintings of fantasy creatures and settings. I only recognised another member having an avatar of another Boris Vallejo drawing of a naked medusa woman which I thought was far more revealing than the avatar I had.

Sincere Apologies to Everyone

Over the past few weeks I have posted links and funny pictures and jokes to friends who I thought shared the same sense of humour.

Unfortunately this wasn't the case and I seem to have upset quite a few people who have accused me of being sexist and shallow. If you were one of these people, please accept my humblest apologies.

From now on I will only post links and pictures with a cultural or educational content such as old monuments, nature and other interesting structures.

below shows a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris.

P.S. For those of you who are interested, Pont Neuf is the oldest bridge in Paris and took 26 years to build. Construction began in 1578 and ended in 1604. "Le Pont Neuf" is actually made of 2 independent bridges, one with seven arches and the other with five arches.

Love and Happiness
                        Hippie
                        xx
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Best of the Avatars

Hippie,

The link just takes me to Hot Mail and asks for a sign on. Geez, now I have to Google!!

You are making me work this morning.

I missed the "offending" avatar, darn it!! So, now I have to Google on the artist, too. I suppose the other avatar you refer to is Deilight's and I do love that drawing.

Please know that I personally am glad you joined and share so much. You are someone who has come out the other end of that long dark journey into the light. Sharing as you do is a big help to those of us still struggling to get there.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Best of the Avatars

Here is a wikipedia reference to the bridge. The first bridge not to hold houses?? Interesting. Love the bastions, too.

Pont Neuf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Best of the Avatars

I missed the avatar too DB, you just can't have a break form this please without missing something ...........

Hippe you always make me smile ..........
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Best of the Avatars

Dammit Hippie - how did you get that picture of me????????
                                FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
                                X