Um, it's me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, it's me!

After all your wonderful help and love and caring I felt I wanted to 'come up in the world' a bit!! Yesterday's 'stuff' was perhaps a bit of a 'healing crisis' (?!) and I am so grateful for everyone who posted, pm'd and sent healing vibes... (and to those who I'm sure thought I'd really lost the plot!)

So, I pm'd RJ today and asked if I could change to Finding My Self... Bit scary really but it'll help me to do just that I think. It's only a little word but still a word I have extraordinary trouble with... I have to learn to like this 'self' - me! Funny how constantly writing "I" can actually be sort of pushing me away from me...(as well as everyone else probably!) You'd never guess that I talk too much would you?!?!.....but it's just out of nerves in order to stop anything reaching me or to just 'be' in a place, still and calm... (Well, I think I'll always be a bit of a Tigger! And that's OK.)

So, thank you so much for helping me to find my feet, firmly attached now - and for getting me out from behind that sofa!! All continued help in the finding of my Self (eeek!) will be gratefully received!

This place is truly amazing; the love and support is "..........." !! (well, you'll be pleased to hear, I'm speechless!)

Thank you.
    FMS!!!! XXXX :h :h :h :h

PS - Newyear/Lisa..suddenly realised we've both done this... something in the water?!?
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Um, it's me!

Well I love your new name and what power it has too!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Um, it's me!

Better name. Same idea.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Um, it's me!

meaningful

That is a really meaningful (and scarrey too, to me as well) name....................I talk out of nervousness also, we all have soooooooooo much in common, cool isn't it (except the drinking problem) BUT we are trying to do something about it, which says alot!!

Hugs,

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Um, it's me!

From one name changer to another - hallelujah! Isn't this journey about redefining ourselves afterall?
          maybe someday you'll be able to change your name to "Found My Self"!!
          FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Um, it's me!

Oooh 'eck MOW! Don't know about that! Searching (finding) is probably the name of the game of life - or p'raps that's where I'm going wrong!! Making things harder than they really are?!?! It's just that 'found' sounds a bit 'end of the line'!! (BTW, no criticism meant!!)

I hope your name is 'doing it' for you - I like it very much! And Lisa's Newyear!

FMS xx

Comment

Um, it's me!

love the new perspective with the new name

July

Comment

Um, it's me!

What a lovely sight! LOVE the new name... You are truly a bright spot in my day!

xoxoxo

MM
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Um, it's me!

Thanks!!

MOW - maybe, just maybe, one day I'll become Being My Self.... when I find out where my Self is! A long term goal!! Writ small for good reason - way down the road yet!!

Really scary that - I'll hit 'post' and forget about it for now!! Just stay sat sitting, eh, MM!?!

Love FMS XX

Comment

Um, it's me!

FM Self - Came across this smiley, and thought of the couch you used to hide behind. :H

May you continue to grow! :l :l
                    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Um, it's me!

FMS,

Not only do I hope you find yourself, I hope you find out you really enjoy yourself.

We sure do!!

:h
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Um, it's me!

Hannah! mg !!! And enjoy growing?...that'll be the Kudzu then??:H !!!

Yup, looking at all the smilies here, it says something that I like all the 'hiding' ones..hopefully I'll get to like and use the bold, yea!, here-I-am ones soon!! (and not just for a laugh!)

Thanks for all your kind words all! :h

Love FMS. :l XX

Comment

Working...
                        X