APOLOGIES TO NEWBIES AND OLDIES...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello MWO members, some of you know me and some don't ....

I'm Betty Boop and have been here for almost a year ..........

I used to welcome every new member here and support every strugglimg member too .......

However, I have recently had what seems to be the busiest month of my entire life which in turn that means that I haven't been here as much as I would like ....

So .......... Newbies, :welcome: to MWO, so sorry that it hasn't been personal, and .......

Oldies (please don't shoot me for calling you that) I've tried to keep up but if i've missed any calls for help, then please forgive me ......... you were there for me when I needed you so i'm sorry if i've let anyone down ........

Love & hugs, BB xxxxxxxxxxxx
    sigpicXXX

I'm and old newbie in need of your attention over a little matter of adoption!!!

Maamma!:armsaround:

I can only presume you've been extremely busy getting a new loft conversion and decorating in anticipation of my arrival when you do finally sign the appropriate legal documentation.

Yours, too in anticipation
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Betty Boop,

Don't be silly! I help when I can and recieve help when I need it, I think that's why we're here!

Luvya,

Myheart
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

hippie37;217010 wrote: I'm and old newbie in need of your attention over a little matter of adoption!!!

Maamma!:armsaround:

I can only presume you've been extremely busy getting a new loft conversion and decorating in anticipation of my arrival when you do finally sign the appropriate legal documentation.

Yours, too in anticipation
        Hippie
        xx
        Hippie, I'm looking at house with a self contained flat so that you get the privacy that you deserve .............
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty - you are lovely....and always here for people. I am just glad you're OK; I just 'worry' a bit if you're 'quiet' in case Kerrie's not OK or something... But no pressure to report everything!!

Hope the busy month was worth it ! Overflowing coffers for instance! (Mind you, just how much of this 'busy' month has been spent on your hubby's vibrating thingy....?!?!)

(Now, THAT'S got folk wondering....!!!)

LOL and hugs
          FMS xxxx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Boop, you are to good to all of us, take care of yourself when you need to.

Love you,
            Sammys

Comment

Your the best Ms. B, it's sweet just to think that way. I have missed you posting but that is selfish

God bless
              bear
              What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
              ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Betty,
                You've been such a wonderful, wonderful person here at MWO, assisting us whenever you can. The site has grown so much in the last 12 months.... it is very hard to keep track of goings on. Give yourself time to catch up with whatever you need to do.
                Fran

Comment

you are terrifically sweet bb. thank you for thinking of all of us. you have a life and it is very full. i know your adopted sonny is a bit on the whiney side but you can handle that with one good whoppin. thanks for checking in.
                  :welcome:

Comment

hey BB- what is up with you? all ok?

xo

Comment

BB...:l :l :l :h
                      Love ya Sweetie!
                      Hope everything's OK in your neck of the woods...
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                      X