Venting big time !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venting big time !!!!

You go girl, and I mean go - but do collect $200.00 (or whatever). Run for your life mate.

Cashy
    xx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Venting big time !!!!

Cathy....HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously...you made me smile...something I haven't done for a long time.

I love your reply...... BUT, I'm intending more than $200.00 ..i'm talkin about three hundred thousand plus....most of which is mine anyway ...
      unless he catches me first...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Venting big time !!!!

Know what really pisses me off.... The fact that everyone we know thinks he's such a charming, helpful little man....

Please belive me....he's a bastard

Talk soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Venting big time !!!!

Ok... I'm still in an abusive marriage... 15 years.
          I missed the part where if you are married?
          Where is the statement sent to? What are the dates the statement is sent? Is it available on line? Can you change the mailing address? Can you change the pin code to access it online? If you take all the money at one time... the bank may call him to confirm you have permission to remove it all.
          Do you have a friend you can trust with your entire life? Who'd be willing to hide money for you, that you could trust?
          You may have to plan on taking large sums out in cash, in the mean time open up a couple of account and way overpay them so they refund checks to you in your name. Will a friend sell you a car for a ton of money and refund you the check and you give it back to them and they give you back the car? In the states, you can take money and go to the , I think it's the Cayman Islands... I believe there are no tax penalties... perhaps over there it's Switzerland. Get a safety deposit box in some elses name so it can't be traced to you... and start... but figure out a way to destroying the paper trail. But, keep the papertrail or creating one that proves it was yours...
          We can all come up with ideas that will help you. Get healthy first... and make your move with a clear head!!! In the mean time, get your ducks in a row. You will never regret it. I already know I'm not going to stay with my hubby. However, we already have two homes. We may stay married. I'll just live on the other coast. We can't seem to be together for more than ten days. Learn what you have to from this saw off little bastard-o.... God wants you to learn something from this.
          Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Venting big time !!!!

Wow, hope you've left before i post this - get the money and get to UK. If most of it's yours well what the ....

Then have a nice holiday in Spain or somewhere!

Good luck hon

Cashy
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Venting big time !!!!

Hi mintytess,
              Totally agree with cash register, go for it and dont look back.
              Bests of luck
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
              X