X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LETS WRITE OUR MWO HALLOWEEN STORY

Oh BB!! Perhaps we should all just say

BOO!!!

(Now you jump up and down screaming!!..)

I don't want you to be a thread starter killer!! It's a great thread - come on everyone...!

(Just sorry not to be thinking of anything very original Betty!! Loonngg day! zzzzzzzzzzzz!)

Hugs
    FMS xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

"Betty, Betty.....my darling Betty!! I'm here - here to rescue you.... Let down one of your beautiful red high heeled shoes so I might use it to walk up to your turret room...

The wally posting this can't 'do' pasting pictures but i can assure you, my darling, that I am everything your heart desires.... strong, manly, virile, tender....powerful against anything that threatens my BB....

Weilding my trusty sword I slay the 'BOO creature' and carry you to my safe place.... there to tend to your every desire...."

(How are we doing here...?!)

More?

Comment

Who IS this guy BB?!?! Can he take over now.....? Lovely as you are, this is WEIRD!!!

Comment

It was October 31st, and BB was home alone, there was a thunderstorm and suddenly a loud knock at the door startled her ..........."Who is it?" Betty cried "I'm on the phone to Hippie if that's you Star." there was no answer, although she swore she heard an all to familiar voice outside muttering. "Hold on a minute Hippie, we'll have to finish this phone sex later" "OK Boopy boobies" hippie replied (that was his pet name for her)"sounds important anyway, I could hear the knock down the phone, you better go and answer it". BANG BANG BANG this time the knock was even louder and Betty became rather annoyed; " For ***** sake are your trying to break my ***** door down you ********or what? I'm coming!". I wish, Betty thought as she started to get up off the leopard skin rug that lay stretched out in front of an open fire. A fire that burned as hot as the passions in Betty's mind for her beloved Hippie. She yearned for the day they would finally meet in the flesh and she could entwine her body around his and feel his smooth lips caressing hers. Betty was not renowned for using profanities but the fact that she was close to climax with her beloved Hippie made it that much worse to handle the intrusion and especially as it was so late. If this is that bleed'n Star again trying to make me raffle my beloved Hippie off I'll shove this pumpkin right up her bleed'n haggis, although the pumpkin looked like it had seen better days itself. As Betty began to walk towards the door a huge bolt of lightening lit up the night sky and the roar of thunder which followed brought shivers down her spine. "Shit!" she screamed as she gazed out of the window too see a face that looked familiar from somewhere. She looked again but there was no one to be seen. Betty got to the door and flung it open in anger and frustration. To Betty's shock and Horror there slap bang on the middle of her porch lay a crate of cider and straddling that with his back half towards her was what looked like an old man with in a large raincoat. He was muddy and dirty and looked like he hadn't washed in days. From where Betty was standing he looked vaguely like a photograph of her beloved hippie only 20 years older and with horrendous warts and moles over his face. His breath stank of whisky and Boo could tell this person had been drinking a lot from the way he was slouching on his crate of booze. The air outside was becoming chilly now and as the man turned to face Betty another bolt of lightening struck. The man was now visible and she could see he had 3 long strands of hair that looked like they should be greased and wrapped over his head but were actually flying frantically all over the place in the cold windy night. His face looked contorted and he had a lazy eye that seemed to stare continuously at her half naked breast. "Can I help you?" Betty asked. The man now stood on top of his crate of Booze and shouted in a broad scouse accent "SURPRISE!!" "Alright Betty, shall we finish what we started on the phone!, I've been out here for ages giving it large for ya down the phone!!" "yur one bang'n chick". Betty's heart suddenly chilled as cold as the night and both the phone and the pumpkin fell to the floor. No this was a joke surely she thought, That drunken beast in front of her yelling was definitely not her beloved hippie. She grabbed her phone of the floor quickly and pressed button 1 which was her speed dial for hippie. It couldn't be hippie she thought he was lying naked in a bath somewhere in Liverpool the last time they spoke. Betty had no sooner pushed the button and put the phone to her ear when she heard the ring tone "You'll never walk alone" coming from inside this beast of a man's pocket. The phone dropped immediately to the floor again only this time smashing into numerous parts about the porch. "come on Boobies arnt cha gonna invite me in?" said hippie. Betty cringed and was almost sick thinking of this beast and what she was doing last time she heard him say "Betty boobies." Betty's mood suddenly turned from disbelief to complete rage and anger. How could she of been fooled by this beast of a man that was, by now, nearly lurching over her. Betty turned and ran towards the kitchen sending a display of Betty Boop figurines smashing to the ground behind her. She wanted revenge for the way this man had made her feel in the past but who now made her physically sick to look at. She got the kitchen and fumbled for a knife. She grabbed a 12' knife out of the draw, anything less for this ******* would not of done Betty's anger justice. She frantically turned and headed towards the door which was now closed and Hippie was standing inside with his crate under his arm. She drew the knife back over her head and with both hands and with all her strength she plunged it deep into his heart. Hippie slumped to the floor dead, killed instantly with one swift act of revenge. The blood ran across Betty's floor and almost drowned her leopard skin rug and it seemed never ending. Betty's face had turned almost calm like, but there was a vacant stare behind her eyes. She grabbed the phone from the wall and started dialing;... 9......................9........................9. Her head now slightly tilted to one side she waited staring blankly at the wall as she placed the phone to her ear.
          the only words that came out from Betty were "TRICK OR TREAT TRICK OR TREAT HIPPIES DEAD AT MY FEET".

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I gathered my strength and gave Hippie mouth to mouth ......... which I enjoyed very much :H

We are both exhausted but OK .....
            sigpicXXX

Comment

OMG Hippie killed me ......... this wasn't my plan when i started this thread ..

No one saved me ...........

See ya folks ....
              sigpicXXX

Comment

uh, I thought it was you who killed Hippie...
                FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Hey Boop twas the other way round!
                  you killed me!!

you're probably living in an asylum somewhere still singing your little mad song "TRICK OR TREAT TRICK OR TREAT HIPPIE'S DEAD AT MY FEET!!

Love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

OMG I read it wrong ........

Hippie, I can't kill you, you are my adopted son .........

You saved me ...............]

I love you ................ big time................

please forgive me for not reading properly, I just assumed that everone hated me .............
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

BB- what is wrong? i can give you some happy pills! i want you to be happy. i know you pretty well from the site and you deserve it.

Comment

Hippie - the kitty photo cracked me up!! Thank you!
                        Betty - I know the feeling, it's the scariest of all... maybe that's why you're plagued with such on Halloween....
                        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
                        X