Topirmate Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topirmate Anyone?

I would love some feedback from those who are using Topiramate and those who are not.

For those who saw their docs for a script, how was that experience?

After reading the book, it seems to me that both Brenda and Roberta had great success. They used Topiramate. I take 50 mg of Zoloft everyday. Not sure that the two will mix.

Bottom line, I'd rather not seek a professional opinion. However, if the drug really makes the difference, I'm willing to.

:thanks:

waiting for cd's & supplements

Topirmate Anyone?

I am not taking it but wanted to suggest you check out the Forum on this site that refers to medications. You can find it on the main page. There is a wealth of info there, especially for topa and peoples' experiences.

Happy Reading!

Comment

Topirmate Anyone?

Thanks AFM....I just discovered the forum after I posted the question. Silly me.

Very helpful.

Comment

Topirmate Anyone?

Hi imcj799!

Welcome!

You may have already found the answer...Topamax and Zoloft are quite compatable.

Topamax is used as a mood enhancer as well, perhaps your physician would prescribe it for you as such.

magic xx
        ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
        I am in the next seat.
        My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Topirmate Anyone?

My doc gave it to me for bipolar as mood stabiliser - I guess topamax and I didn't get on too well - cognitive funtion nill and feel asleep at desk - lost that job cause had to go into hospital to get meds worked out - thankfully got another one.

Good luck.

Cashy
          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
          X