Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hypno Tracks.

Hey All,

Can someone help please...................

How good or how much help are the Hypno tracks??

I'll be straight, I cant really afford em, but if theyre known to be so so good, I'll save for a few weeks to get em.

Either that or would one of you please give me a short sample of em??

Please help.

The Hypno Tracks.

I believe you can buy the Hypno part 2 alone, for a seperate price.
    I've found that one to be the most helpful & ,most concise timewise as well.
    I use the Hypno 2 & the subliminal the most. The others seem to drag on a bit too much for me personaly.
    Maybe check with RJ. via personal mssg, or check with the health store online here.
    all the best,
    :l Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

The Hypno Tracks.

There are many many many discussions about this on the Holistic Healing forum. I will name my favourite thread (started by me, of course), called Hypno Dummy. It is from the middle of July. Look it up if you want to read about different members' opinions.

I have used the hypno tracks for at least 3 months, and I can't really say there is a noticeable effect... BUT, then again, I really like them and the effect may be rather more subtle than I expected.

So I am on a tree branch about this. I hope others can help you more.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

The Hypno Tracks.

Cheers Beatle,

Did you get my PM??

Comment

The Hypno Tracks.

Yes, have replied.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

The Hypno Tracks.

I read through the Hypno Dummy thread. It was quite entertaining! Someone had mentioned that the scripts are available on the hypnosis website.. I looked and could not find them. Does anyone know where at specifically?

Thx!

Comment

Working...
            X