my blood is boiling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my blood is boiling

Big time. The other week the council put a lamp post on my neighbour side on the drive way(part of it) Any way they come back husband put a note on the lamp post for the work men. (if they could move the lamp post in the middle between the two houses. It all back fired back . They have move it on how side I feel so anry today it takes a lot for to get my blood boiling. I wish i could be a man 2day 6ft tall with lots of muscles. Anyway i'm still waiting for them to turn up.(thats if they come today)
    I pay my council taxs and this is what they do. Iam shaking right now not sure if it is the drink or b'cause i'm soooo angry.
    Had to get this of my chest.
    They still not turn up, I will have to go to work feeling angry.

Love Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

my blood is boiling

Teardrop, hope that you are feeling a little bit better now ........

Go thump a pillow or something ........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

my blood is boiling

Hi bb,
      To tell you the truth no. Iam still shaking but, i know its the drink that is doing it. just pour my wine and cans of diamond white down the sink. i know if i drink tonight am scare if something might happen to me. Going on the 30day thread i feel desperate.
      Dont really care about the dam lamp post anymore.
      thanks bb.x
      Love
      Teardrop.x

Comment

my blood is boiling

Teardrop, well done for pouring it away, I feel rough today after overdoing it last night, I'm joining the bonfire night AF group .... I need to get back to basics ......

Love & Hugs, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

my blood is boiling

Way to go girls!

It's not the problem that's the problem, it's how you are dealing with it, and the drink IS the problem.

Crap that was terrible english, but you get the gist! lol
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

my blood is boiling

thats EXATLY how it is flip ! Thank you for that ,im going to store that in my memory bank, cheers!

Comment

my blood is boiling

you know everything flip!
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

my blood is boiling

Hang in there Teardop! I agree with Flip as well...

Comment

my blood is boiling

Yes flip i do understand want you mean, hate what drink does to be , Some days i feel like a walking dead person, need to start feeling alive again.
                  Thank you ALL.
                  Love Teardrop.x

Comment

my blood is boiling

I hope you are feeling better Teardrop.

I don't really think it is the drink that is DOING it, just the drink is intensifying your emotions and making you less rational. This is a typical coping mechanism I used (still use sometimes, but less now)-- you are angry and you have a right to be. You try to calm yourself with drink. It works for a bit, and then it backfires. That's the story of my life, basically.

Good on you for recognising it, even in the midst.

As Flip says, though (and you must never dare to contradict Flip), in the end it IS the drink that is the problem. Because you (and I) must learn to deal with these things without needing a drink to calm down.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                    X