Master Cleanse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Cleanse

Although I have been a big boozer for years, I have undertaken a few mini fasts. This was something I think was handed down to me by my Father who, when he was younger, was really interested in yoga, eastern philosophy and ascetism long before it became the fashion that it is today.

Anyway, I remember my dad following a fast like this, but instead of maple syrup it was blackstrap molasses he used because of the high mineral content in it. However, he used to drink it through a straw because to take gulps of it into your mouth was apparently very bad for the teeth. I don't know how much truth there was in this but I hope the same isn't true of the maple syrup version.

I might try it some day though.

Raoul

Master Cleanse

Is that all you eat then???? Blackstrap molasses???
    When I was growing up, my mum was totally into alternative healing.....we never had vaccinations as kids, and little medication unless it was absolutely necessary..
    Everything else was ...comfrey in any way shape or form, friars balsam, honey and lemon, rose hip syrup, olive oil (in various formats), peppermint or ginger tea, blackstrap molasses.....etc etc....
    Can you tell me a bit more about this R.....I don't know whether I'd be too keen on the diet, but I'd be interested to hear about it...
    Ta muchly.......

Comment

Working...
    X