Long time no see..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no see..

Its absolutly brilliant to hear from everyone..I dont feel as sheepish knowing i'm not the only one to make a mess of things..And i feel spurred on by those who are setting the standard..(Lisa big congratulations on a year..You have more than earned it).
    My problem now is i dont know where to go from here..I have tried and failed at both Abs and Mods..
    I told Lisa(Mrs Macks) i wouldnt drink this week and had 2 beers last night that were left in the fridge from weekend...Not a lot i know but i was only on day 2.
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Long time no see..

Welcome back Macks!

You SAY you have failed at Abs and Mods - but you are back here - doesn't sound like failure to me.
      It's only failure when you stop trying!

Best of luck mate - we are all rooting for you!

Satori
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Long time no see..

Mackeral;220340 wrote: Its absolutly brilliant to hear from everyone..I dont feel as sheepish knowing i'm not the only one to make a mess of things..And i feel spurred on by those who are setting the standard..(Lisa big congratulations on a year..You have more than earned it).
        My problem now is i dont know where to go from here..I have tried and failed at both Abs and Mods..
        I told Lisa(Mrs Macks) i wouldnt drink this week and had 2 beers last night that were left in the fridge from weekend...Not a lot i know but i was only on day 2.
        Macks with two beers that were in the fridge, you were bound to drink them!!!!!!!!! Only two beers, thats winning in my book ...........

Keep winning ........

Love to you and Lisa and the little ones......... BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Long time no see..

Welcome Back Macks! Get rid of the booze in the house and get back on the wagon with us! We'll be here for you..

Don

Comment

Long time no see..

Wecome back Macks, so glad to see you! Like everyone said, you're in the right place.

Just got back myself a few weeks ago. It's looking like old home week around here. Feels good!

Gotta run but hang in there!

Gloria

Comment

Long time no see..

Okay, Macky baby, now those two beers are gone, so don't go buying any more, love. I'm so happy to see you back. You haven't failed at AB's. You won't fail at that until you stop trying forever. I fell from grace many times before I made it, and I mucked around for several months at a time in between trials. There comes a time when you just do it. I keep praying that this time is the real one for me! Just keep trying little bro'.

Love,:h
              Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Long time no see..

Big Sis..I'm doing my best....I got home from work tonight and talked myself into a drink..Man utd were playing in the champions league...That doesnt mean much to many but to me it means booze...Well to me and another few generations of my family...The excuse was tonight that i gotta be sober to pick my eldest daughter up from a concert on friday night...
                I set myself Fri and Sat to drink this week...So i subbed Friday for today...Does that make much sence??....No it doesnt does it?

Abs looks a million miles away at the moment..I want it...but it seams out of reach at the moment..

I know what i have to do..I have tried sucking in the guts and doing cold turkey...And WON...I gotta do it again..And if that fails do it again..At least ill be cutting down...Kathy...Thankyou..I got some old buddies on here who know how cool.....and how much of a complete arse i can be..Your a rock..So is Tawney...Gabby...Nancy..Roberta...God i could go on and on..

This really pisses Lisa off when i say this...I am gonna play it by ear and see how it goes....Which in Lisa language means...I still have no idea what you are gonna do...lol....Except it's not too funny..The truth is i have no idea myself...I try and try and try..I have the biggest motivation in the world...Better than money...better than fame...better than anything...I got 5 healthy beautiful children...And a wife that should win awards from anything from patience to cooking to intelligence to commen sense to love..

What the fuck am i waiting for???

Comment

Long time no see..

Macks, You are trying and that is what matters. Never give up..
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Long time no see..

I have been trying for over 10 years...More in the last 3..I have drank tonight and im not very posative...I WILL feel different tommorow....I know,,,Just ...AWWW...Very fed up tonight...Im sick of letting my family and me down.

Comment

Long time no see..

Hi Macks, you can do this and we are all there to support you! I haven't been doing the best myself, but just thinking of MWO and coming here often makes me conscious of how much I'm drinking and helps me do better.
                      Marcie

Comment

Long time no see..

I know this place helps me...Apart from Lisa this is my home...

Comment

Long time no see..

Jesus i just realised...I dont want my own thread...Thats not cricket...All i want is to blend back in and be part of this amazing community...

Some things dont change..An i thank Christ this place doesnt..:l

Comment

Long time no see..

Right now you need your own thread. You'll blend back in when you're feeling better. Right now you are our dear friend in trouble. Don't make me come get you Macks!
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Long time no see..

Kath...It would proberly be best if you did...I need a good smack in the mouth..

Comment

Long time no see..

BTW....How hard is it to get on chat these days???.....Feel like i need a frickin visa....My A.O.L. software is blocking it for some reason....

Comment

Working...
                                X