UK MEET - SATURDAY. FINAL NUMBERS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK! Numbers count, please!?!? It's on, this Saturday - 10th Nov. Just in case folk are wondering of it's ever going to happen!!!

But also, we're now going 'underground' so if you'd like to come but rather more discreetly than via our over-excited methods here on the boards...pm BB to find out where you'll be able to find us and to get a seat at the table if needs be! (Or just come for a coffee?) But Saturday 10th November, lunchtime, in Covent Garden it is!

(PS. Dont' be shy...I think I could hazard a guess that, despite the excitement, we're all just a little bit nervous!!!? But that's natural and it's going to be lovely.)

Love and hugs to all...and thanks to BB for initiating this!!
    FMS xxxx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Thanks FMS, come on guys ...........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

I shall keep bumping!!!

Comment

Can any Londoners advise on parking?? Obviously it will be outside london and then using the tube but I really don't have a clue ....
        sigpicXXX

Comment

BUMP!!

(I'm nice really! I wont bite if you come on Saturday!!

Comment

Oh BB - um, I'm Sowf Lundun...so...but I guess check the tube map (google) for the least changes from car 'area' to Leicester Square (CG is such a tiny walk from there that it wont really matter if you don't tube right into Cov G...)(IMHO!) Then get there and there's bound to be a car park or street - just a bit of notice reading for any hidden restrictions! (NCP = get-a-mortgage prices! And I'm afraid i don't know where the Congestion Charge line ends...more Googling?!)

Love FMS xx

Comment

Oh well, at least there will be two of us LOL .....
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Two? Don't I count? I am going to make the reservation, after all (at some secret, shady, unkown venue, NOT at any that I mentioned publically (Star got me paranoid-- after all I am a spy as a profession), so you'll just have to trust me on this. I'll PM you, but FIRST I need at least an approximate number.

Come out, come out wherever you are you laggers!
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Of course you count beatle it was just my tempt more people .....

Is this an appropriate time to mention its a Karaoke bar LOL xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Seriously guys I would love to come and meet with you all but I just cannot afford it being too soon to Christmas. I hope early next year we can arrange something again out of London. Who's up for paintball!!!

Have a great time this week end guys anyway!!

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Wish you could be there too Hippie. What's the cost? Maybe we could start a pool for you. I'd certainly be willing to chip in a few pounds (hey, what's that after a plane ticket, eh?)

Anyone else in on the Hippie Too Fund??
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

I am most definatly coming,got my ticket,childcare,and yellow carnation!I will stay close for final arrangments.Looking forward to meeting you all.Yes i would make a contribution for Hippie XX
                        Thanks for making this happen

Comment

Hippie, where are you in the UK, if you can get to Notts you can come in our car with us, we get free diesel ...........
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Of course, wakeupmom, we did understand that. Just a little bad figuring here.

So fantastic you will be there. (You can probably drop the carnation though. You will receive top-secret information via clandenstine channels as regards the venue-- we are trying to keep a low profile here... and I do hope you can sing.)

Comment

Hello! Wakeupmom...that's great! So, Beatle....when's the ipt oof (What?!?!? My typing is getting worse!) Tip Off!!!!

We must go for coffee in Neal's Yard anyways... or go look....Google = good. A little triangle of quiet in the middle of Covent Garden with most attractive little housesand cafes and things....my daughter went earlier this year and said it is soooo pretty. (Bit different to how it was 30years ago when I first went!)

Exctited! FMS xx

Comment

Working...
                              X