UK MEET - SATURDAY. FINAL NUMBERS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you all there. I will bring a cows head (not really into sheep).......see you soon.
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

If anyone still needs the venue pm me............

I am soooo excited ...........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

I hope someone is going get some pics of this event so you can share them in the gallery!!

Have a great day All and don't let the occasion get the better of any of ya! I wanna hear all about it Sunday! (access days tonight and tomorrow so I'll be off-line myself after 4 today!)

A big Hippie Hug to everyone!!:hug:
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Thanks Hippie xxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey Hippie, thanks, wish you could have been with us.
            Why are you off line after 4?
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Oh, and you know I'm not into hugging, and I am very camera shy as well, so don't expect me to be part of that. (It doesn't mean I don't love you all.) I'll be happy to take the pictures though.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

beatle;222069 wrote: Hey Hippie, thanks, wish you could have been with us.
                Why are you off line after 4?
                I have my daughter tonight and tomorrow all day so I like to spend all my time with her. My ex doesn't have a computer at her house either (I took mine out of the house when I left!!) which is where I spend the time with her.

Love and Happiness as always

Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hi everyone,
                  pm bb the other day would love to meet up with you all, still not sure the place your meeting at.
                  Teardrop.x
                  family is everything to me

Comment

That's great! (not that you didn't get a PM, but that you will come). I will send you a PM right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X