Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online radio tip

Hey...
    Have you ever been to Pandora? Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

You can design your own radio station, based on the music you like. It plays without commercials, and you can always give feedback - as in, 'no I don't like this song' and it won't play it again, or 'Play more like this'. You end up with the radio station of your dreams. For FREE!!!

I have a few different stations, for different moods. Listening to my Tori Amos station now, will switch to my Bob Dylan station later.

Oh - and you can share your own custom station with other people... so we could get to know each other's musical preferences through our pandora stations!!
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Online radio tip

MyOwnWoman;220137 wrote: Hey...
    Have you ever been to Pandora? Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

You can design your own radio station, based on the music you like. It plays without commercials, and you can always give feedback - as in, 'no I don't like this song' and it won't play it again, or 'Play more like this'. You end up with the radio station of your dreams. For FREE!!!

I have a few different stations, for different moods. Listening to my Tori Amos station now, will switch to my Bob Dylan station later.

Oh - and you can share your own custom station with other people... so we could get to know each other's musical preferences through our pandora stations!!
    I was only thinking about starting a thread the other week concerning musical tastes etc. I still may!! But that sounds great MOW!. My Fav. Dylan album is 'Desire' love the track Mozambique on that! and some great moody tunes. Anyway thanks for the link and I'll go and check it out.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Online radio tip

Oh Hippie, COME ON! I thought you were trying to shed your "hippie" image. I mean, BOB DYLAN?!!! Get your butt back to Janes Addiction if you don't want to be pegged for life.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Online radio tip

p.s. Thank you MOW for a good tip. I'm definitely going to check it out.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
        X