Rhonda Lenair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhonda Lenair

It's been over two months since my boyfriend and I quit drinking after seeing Rhonda Lenair. A few people have asked me what she does exactly. It is not easy to explain but it has something to do our energy fields. Sortof bringing us back to our real selves before we had our first drink, which in my case was when I was 16. Anyway, it worked for us and we have not had a drink or craving since Sept. 2. 2007. Some people may feel that this wonderful modality falls into the "too good to be true" category. But it works. It is amazing and it works. We also had no withdrawal at all. I do find I like chocolate more now but I have lost 8 pounds anyway. I was up to a bottle of wine and 1/2 bottle of vodka each night for months, even years and would fall into bed each night basically passing out. And I loathed myself every morning and felt like doo doo much of the time. I needed to drink and I scheduled my life around it accordingly. I had tried so many things for years to quit or cut down drinking: AA (worked for 5 years), Moderation Management, a watch that gave me a shock when I felt like drinking, therapy, books, tapes, hypnosis, spas, baths, teas, supplements, exercise, spirituality, new age modalities such as rebirthing and cranial sacral and chakra balancing, going to bed early, etc. Some of these things are really wonderful. But, I am blessed to have found Rhonda. I am a person who simply doesn't drink anymore and it's no big deal. I feel free physically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually. I have my life back. Amen.

Rhonda Lenair

Wow, Mycatsmom, that is great....I am really pleased for you! ALL those things is wonderful! I mean it.

I think it is truly great to be 'rid of all the schmuck' around booze...no matter how it's managed. We are such amazing creatures in this planet and too amazing to be 'ruled' in any way 'The Bottle'..... it seems to rule Life Itself - or so it seems when I watch TV or listen to the radio.... and that's a bit sad.

So, thanks for telling your story....

Love FMS xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

Thank you for sharing this with all of us, MCM. I am so happy for your success!

I have been doing a lot of reading about Rhonda Lenair, she certainly sounds like the real thing. Please keep us up to date on your long term progress.
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

Good for you. I'm interested in why AA worked for you for five years (and then presumably didn't any more) and why you think this new thing will be better/ permanent?
        sigpic
        AF since December 22nd 2008
        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

well, I am a sceptic, that's for sure, but if it worked for you-- I am happy beyond expression.

So, yeh, I also try to be open-minded, and believe me, if I could afford it, I'd be there with your recommendation.

I think it is kind and brave of you to come on here and share your experience. Thank you very much for that. You may have helped many people by doing it.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

Thank you for your wonderful posts. I do feel a part of this community even though I am not here a lot. I wanted to respond to the AA question. For the most part, I enjoyed my five years in AA during which I was totally clean and sober. This was 1994 through 1999. I was a very active member and for most of those years went to a meeting every day. I literally moved to another place - and away from my favorite AA meetings - and gradually stopped going to meetings. Very slowly I got back to full blown alcohol addiction. This took six years or so. This time around I was too embarrassed to drag myself back into AA and I also was not interested in becoming a devotee of the dogma and suggestions of the program. And frankly I felt I was getting too old to revisit the inventory of my past and too tired to listen to the rhetoric and to hear the same stories. I wanted to be rid of it once and for all and live a more purposeful and empowered life. I am certainly not an expert on whether anything is better and/or more permanent than anything else. Peace to all.

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

keep us informed, only time will tell.
              I think it's great that you are no longer having cravings. do you know other people who have tried this and had it work?
              I am just very curious.
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

Yes, all the power to you. Please keep us informed. And considering that you got "better", again I am so impressed that you come back here to tell us about it. I guess that says some very good things about you AND about this place. thank you again and please do keep coming back. Peace to you too.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

mcm thank you so much for posting again and your original post. i booked my tickets as i had told you. i have my sessions with rhonda january 3rd or so and i'm very excited about it. my hubby is going with me. he is a normie but it will be wonderful to have his support. thanks again. i'm excited to go. can't wait...... i've been really working on af too so that before i go i'm not like a crazy woman. but who knows ....lol like you the aa worked for me for about 10 years and then i went back out and i just couldn't take myself back to those rooms again on a permanent basis. but i know that it is possible for me to be sober completely. so i'm way thrilled to see rhonda.
                  :welcome:

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

thank God you found her and she works ..I have never heard of her but am going to look her up right now .Im at the end of my first week af and feeling positive...

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

would love to know more about this...does anyone else have experience with rhonda?

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

Dear mcm...wow...you sound incredibly balanced ..thank you for this post.wish I had the $ ...

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

Thank you for sharing your update. Congrats on your success & many well wishes!
                          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

Thanks for the interesting post. I have often thought that for my own self it would be the ultimate goal to get back to the person I was before I ever took my first drink (14) and alcohol became a big part of my life.

Could you please elaborate on how she got you to that point in time? Was it hypnosis?

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

MCM, thank you for the update and I am very intrigued by Rhonda Lenair, will look her up. It is fantastic that you and your boyfriend did this together. :thanks: Suz
                              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
                              X