Rhonda Lenair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhonda Lenair

Cool! Thanks so much for telling us about this! Congrats to you and your freedom : )
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

hey everyone. i talked to rhonda's hubby and i have my little session booked for january 2nd. yipppeeeeeee. so hubby and i go..... we have miles and such so we go for a week to vermont for the new year.... wish us all the best please.... as i would like this to be the end of the cravings of beasty as welll....... hubby would tooo as he is a normie.. and honestly, i spend more than that on alcohol a year. so adding up her 3200 is not that much all things considered. not that much at all if it means completion fully and i can get on with my life...
      :welcome:

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

i would love to hear more details of this program would be interesting to really see that someone can actually take cravings away for good
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

Hi - Haven't been here in a bit. BCB, SOOOOO excited about your trip to see Rhonda. I look forward to hearing about your experience. I know only a handful of people who have seen Rhonda - one I talked to on the phone and the others I met online. They had same result we had. Desire to drink vanished. I have fantasized about having a glass of holiday "cheer" and have even planned on having a drink but I just can't seem to do it. It is so strange. But clearly a wonderful thing indeed. I was mystified by some of the testimonials on the Lenair website. Now I sorta know what they are talking about. It is not easy to explain. But I guess the thing to remember is that it is a wonderful gift and it truly works, whatever it is. As for specific details, Rhonda talks to you (in a very unique way) and puts her hands on your forehead for several minutes. You are lying on a couch in a very nice room in their home. Later, she says a bunch of things - also communicated in almost a poetic way - and Barry writes or types up this info for you to take home. In addition to banishing the alcohol bug from your system, Rhonda picks up "info" from your system, such as health matters. As I was there primarily for my alcohol problem, I haven't done much with the other info except that I did have some emergency dental work done that I wasn't expecting - realized later that Rhonda had told me I would need this work done. How strange is that!

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

BCB, I am really excited about your trip to Rhonda too. Please keep us updated.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

I have not been here in a bit---holiday "busies" mostly, and of course it will only intensify as December comes on! We're giving a seated dinner for Baby Jane's senior class (luckily, it's a small school) and planning that has taken over my life! But...RHONDA LENAIR. I called a good friend of mine who went to see her (for post-traumatic stress after her divorce, not alcoholism) and she absolutely echoed MCM's amazement at Ms. Lenair's uncanny ability to sense health issues. In Ann's case, RL picked up on some childhood glandular issues that she would have had no way of knowing about. Other things, too. I'm not quite ready to take the plunge, but I have to believe there's something to this program. Please, all who go, continue to report.
              Jane Jane

Comment

Working...
              X