Star going back to court.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As many of you know, I`ve been waiting to discover the date of my next court appearance.
    Well, Mr. Postman brought me notification today........am to reappear on Nov. 20th.

My story remains the same as it was at my first appearance, simply because I am not telling a word of a lie.........I am yet again going to tell the court that I do not accept the grounds for referral. Outcome of that shall be that the case will be referred to the Sheriff Court for proof, where the Sheriff is required to decide if indeed there is a case to answer. In my opinion, there is no case to answer........the Law in Scotland simply continues to be an ass and squander taxpayers` hard-earned cash on such nonsense as this case.

In a way, I hope the case comes before the Sheriff before Christmas, yet in another way I hope it`s not heard `til after Christmas.......am sure you`ll understand my mixed emotions. I do not consider myself guilty of a criminal offence.......I am more a victim of the Law.

It`s not been a very good day here.

Starlight Impress x

Star, I think I missed the backstory of your case (you probably posted it before I was involved here,) so I don't know what it's about. Can you refer me to an earlier post that can catch me up?

Whatever the "case," I wish you well. And I wish I could come over and sit with you while you're going through the miserable court procedure! Sounds like no fun.

Best,
    Jane Jane

Comment

Star, Hon I just wanted to send you a hug xxx We are and will continue to be here to support you in anyway we can.... Although, I'm with Jane Jane, I'm not clear on what you are going through... I do however respect your privacy, but wanted to show you I care. xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Star

You are strong and have overcome so much so you will get through this. Hang in there :l

Thinking of you and sending lots of cyber hugs

Rustop

Comment

I'm not clear on this either, though I feel as if we've been here together for a while. But if you don't want to go into detail-- understood. Regardless, you see we are all here with you.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Star my love - hug. Please know I am, and I'm sure everybody is, with you and behind you.

It must have been a truly horrible day...I hope you've got something good to soothe this evening...a good programme on TV or a log fire to snuggle up to... and love to the young lady.

My love FMS xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Star, wishing you the best. I know this is eating you up but I hope the end result is a positive one.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thanks for your support guys.
                And you know what........I came into a wee bit of money yesterday that I wasn`t expecting.........means a particularly nice Christmas, so am just gonna concentrate on all that`s good and put this out of my head until nearer the time. To Hell with the courts!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Star, a song comes to mind .......... Simply the best by Tina Turner ........

You will get through this ........ Big BB hugs ...........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Star,

Sounds like a good plan to me! I, like the others, don't know the background, but having had the chance to read some of the posts you have given which have been full of advice, friendship and support for others, it is pretty easy to see what a good, compassionate person you are. Don't let things grind you down.

Best wishes,

Raoul

Comment

good luck star and keep positive.

Comment

Good luck, Star! I am sure everything will work out just fine...

Namaste,

MM
                        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Yes best of luck from me too.
                          Hows the student life going ?
                          Bestest wishes xx

Comment

Star
                            Please know you are in my thoughts.......:huggy
                            sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment