DREAM BOARDS/VISIONING BOARDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay i am cleaning my rooms . lol. i'm holding on for the ride cuz something big is happening. lol phew i'm getting more tea and i'm going into the second bedroom. oh gosh that is where my mom's pictures are. phew and my sister's and my dad's stuff is. okay hang in for the ride.... always i have to clean the rooms first then i can do the boards.........
    :welcome:

Comment

sometimes in doing a board i have to face all the rooms pheewwwwwwww okay fun funnnnnnnn i do love doing boards. i have to first clean up all the rooms in the house then i can start my board. integrity first.

Comment

Hey Boots,

I was riding high on your visioning board post.. great idea and so much good strength you are putting out there for us! I will definitely do one with my kids too.. but you sound like you are having trouble in this last post. I hardly know you and apologise for butting in.. but am thinking of you and wishing you strength.

Did you lose someone close? I have come through bereavement not so long ago and had to deal with everyone's stuff by myself. Rooms and rooms full. Hope I'm reading you right. I may be a great goof and be misinterpreting??

Anyhow, real or virtual, it's OK, take your time with it, you can do it.. and you don't HAVE to get rid of anything right now, you can go in the room, spend a while, then go out again. no action required - take time to feel what you feel.

Come back here and talk any time.
        Love

Comment

neato Bootsie! I had a version of that idea recently and am working on it now....I'll make a collage of pictures of AF (or almost AF) people that I admire and respect and put them on the board. Problem is there aren't too many gems to choose from in Hollywood (d-oh) so don't mind if I get pictures from you all
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

hey fickle, thanks again for all your little love and support. you are just one cool kitten.

Comment

Determinator -
              I wrote on another thread about seeing Stevie Ray Vaughan at an AA meeting just before he died in 1990. There with his whole road crew. Sober and sharing his heart out. There's one. Died sober RIP.

Also Eric Clapton. A totally down to earth AF dude. And there are so many more.

I only mention ones who are "out" - the whole privacy/anonymity thing. I bet Bootsie has oodles of stories - those LA meetings are stuffed!! NY too! Represent!

I'm totally into music (and art), so that's where alot of my heroes are. Chris Cornell (of Soundgarden, Audioslave) is also clean and sober - former addiction to opiate pills and booze - and he talks about it. Johnny Cash - also into the opiates and booze. Which ones do you think of?

wonder

Comment

Edits

Wow.. i was thinking i must have been imagining things last night.. then i realised.. there has been editing!! Oh I feel sooooo much better. Thanks Bootsie, for a minute there... I thought.. where'd my brain go?? :egad: These boards are way trickier than they were a year ago with all the whizzbang flash edit capability thingos

Comment

ahahahahahaah yes, fickle editing is a very cool thing....... and yes, some rooms are better left for another day so i just let em lay..... and kept on with my happy dream board...... cutting magazines up as we speak fun fun fun.,.......

Comment

These dream boards sound like a real blast, I have to make one now (well not right now). Thanks Boots for a great project.
                    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
                    X