I can only imagine Cindi
    Marcie

Comment

I'm off to Florida

Enjoy your trip, Marcie.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I'm off to Florida

Have a great trip Marcie. I hope your parents are doing well. I remember the scare you went through went them not long ago. You are such a good daughter.

By the way, speaking of dating yourself, I used to see Joe Namath at bars in Tuscaloosa, AL (even though he was retired by then) He drank worse than I did. :H

Have a great trip marcie!!
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I'm off to Florida

Have fun Marcie. This is a great time to get to Florida.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I'm off to Florida

OK, except for Florida, I have no f***ing idea what this thread has been about. That's ok. I hope you all are having fun.

And have a great trip Marcie.

p.s. Long long ago, I saw a Far Side cartoon with a map of the world, where the US was saying, in one of those cartoon blips: "Suck my Florida, Europe!". I won't chance to comment on the relevance to current politics.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I'm off to Florida

beatle that is funny
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I'm off to Florida

Marcie: I landed in Tampa on Friday morning and spent the weekend in St. Pete. It's Sunday evening, I'm in Orlando right now. I went to Universal Studio today and also went shopping at the Outlets. Where in Fla. are you? -Reenie
                September 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
                X