Oil spill in San Fran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil spill in San Fran

This is soooo wrong! I feel so horrible for the water foul and the fish, poor things. Not to mention that beautiful coastline. This will take years to recover from.

Go Green Power, we MUST become less, far less, dependent on oil!!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Oil spill in San Fran

Hey Lucky - if green was the way this crap wouldn't ever happen. Yay Kate - oil sucks and is unnecessary - just stuffs up our economies and makes greedy people rich enough so they can go in a spaceship and live on another planet when they've stuffed up ours! SUVs suck as well while i'm on this rant of mine - they are for farmersnot prviate school pick-up. My daughter calls land cruisers land crushers! Stop driving moster guzzlers and there might not be so much oil floating about - it's everyone's responsibility - the rich bastards are not gunna change so we have to - they don't make money they'll have to go do something else.

C
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Oil spill in San Fran

Excuse all rants - very highly strung at present - sorry if caused offense to SUV drivers (well kinda!).
        Cashy
        xx
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
        X