one week af and feeling like shit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are doing great Limers, and so determined, your body will thank you and you will be rewarded with good nights sleeping. :goodjob: Suz
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Don't feel different, my bowels are still screwed up after 31 days! I'm full of crap up to my ears. I take correctol and don't even get a cramp! :new:

Comment

Has anyone else had an energy crash? I was high on life, buzzing around and getting loads of stuff done - for a couple of weeks. Suddenly this week I had two days where I had absolutely no energy and it took all I had in me just to get through the day. Feeling better now, but I just wanted to sleep for two days.

Comment

how long are you af scorpio?

Comment

I'm moderating.. so drank probably 3 times in 14 days. When I crashed - I had about 4 days AF before the crash.

Comment

Limers, sorry it's rough. I only blew it for a day and a half and I still feel wierd/messed up 4 days later. do what Mags and the others said...right on. I will too!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

hi limers I didn't have the same symptoms as you, that goes to show how differently we all react . I have just been unbearably crabby, cranky and super frustrated.
                I can't tell if it's the booze or the breakup with my BF.
                I wake up totally angry and disgusted.
                last night, I just didn't want to do anything, I hope this upset goes away soon.
                the truth is I don't feel like drinking. my sweet neighbor came by with a glass of wine for me last night and (feel bad) I just looked at it and looked at her like eww gross.
                I know she was hurt as I know she meant it in a nice way.

I am such a miserable b$$@tch.

waaa
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                X