Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE ARE HERE.........

Well what can i say,
    Such a loveley afternoon.It was soooo nice to meet everyone.Yes we were all so appriehensive getting there ,but once there it was like we were old friends.I think the fact we have A LITTLE in common may help.
    Just want to say thankyou BB for instigating it,and i hope you have a great day tomorrow,and a fantastic time on your hols.Thankyou Mr B for putting up with us.Miss B you are a star,such a pretty polite wee girl(pink rules ok).xxx
    Beatle, thank you for organising the venue,it was spot on.Hope your journey home is ok.Take care of yourself xx
    FMS,It was a pleasure to meet you-If you ever need a crew for your boat i am your man!!
    Teardrop-You are doing just great girl.Just keep going and please stay in touch!!xx
    Gargygirl.Hope your shop and swim went ok,keep in touch.Would love to Know how your studies are going. xx
    Jay 42.So good that you could pop in.Wishing you well with your mum. xx
    Amelia.It was a pleasure to meet you!You have so much talent and insight .The world is out there for you.Go get it!!Have a fab Sun xx

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

What a nice day for all of you, this is the stuff life is made of!!

Sammys

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Sounds so wonderful!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hi everyone,
          Really enjoy myself today and without a drink, felt really nervous at first but, everyone just made you feel so relaxes. God what can i say!! LOVELY PEOPLE, NICE FOOD AND A GOOD TIME BY ALL. Thank you all for making this day so special for me and for being there.
          A day i will not forget.
          Thanks again everyone.
          Love you ALL.x
          Teardrop.x
          ps cant get to sleep.
          family is everything to me

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

I've just got home, and realised while we were in the middle of London today that I had forgot to mention Teardrop ...........Sorry hon ........

We've been talking about it all day today, we should definitely do it again next year ..........

Got to go unpack then I will be back ..........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Sounds like such a fun time!! Nice to hear that it will become an annual tradition.

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hi everyone

It was lovely to meet everyone so thanks to Beatle and Betty for organising. I hope everyone got back and had good onward journeys !

I was very nervous as well esp as the trains conspired to make me late....but was made very welcome and relaxed when got there.

It was great and we should deffo do next year again - am looking forward to catching up with everyone again already.

Much love from me and Billy (lying on his back expecting a tickle on his tum).

Kath

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

It was so nice to meet you too Kath, just sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you more...
                  Hope the exam results are great and once again, really enjoyed meeting you.
                  Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Thanks Amelia.

I enjoyed meeting you too - hope to see you next year !!!

Did anyone see the Lord Mayors fireworks - they started about 5pm. I saw them from the train coming out of Charing Cross was amazing !!!

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Thanks to Betty Boop for dragging me there. You people are so amazing and special......Thankyou.
                      TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Mr. Boop

You are VERY cute. Now I see why Betty was so attracted to you.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hello lovely buddies! I am back at last from my journeying.... Sniff, sniff....I hope I have brought every last vestige of my cold with me so as not to leave any of you with it!!.....

It was such a lovely meet....thank you so much BB for getting the idea going! And getting it to happen and Beatle for a great venue! (If they like to make money on their booze sales - well, they're going rather short this week, eh?!?!) Amelia, Wakupmom, Gargykath, Jay42, Teardrop - it was so great to say a real hello! (and lots more............!)

And as for Lord and Lady Boop and Princess Boop!.... Mr Boop, it is lovely to welcome you here....I knew you wouldn't resist....I'll just pop over to the, er, s*x thread....I know you said you had nothing to post but....um....really?!?! And Miss B looks beautiful in pink!

It was a bit nerve-wracking walking up those stairs to the table.... but the main thing that stood/stands out in my mind is the warmth, sensitivity and affection of and between everyone there.... It was very special and thank you.

I think we are an amazing 'bunch-of-bods'...yet a mere representation of the 'quality-bod' here at MWO.

I hope everyone else's ears have stopped burning now.....(lol - honest!) No, we thought of you all and so you were with us in sprit...

And, well, you see................! Just how many laughs it is possible to have when there is just fizzy water around even though there was a certain 'stress' with the aprehension before and in the early minutes..... Who needs 'that' stuff'!??! (really...?)

Thanks for a wonderful day. And thanks for all the posts in the 'supporting cast'!! Your turn soon....! Go for it!

Hugs all round (except you, Beatle!!! And that's just fine.)
                          FMS xx
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

OK, TWICE there has been a reference to gossip - now you MUST tell us all what you've been saying!

F.
                            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Flip, I think there was a mention or two about 'bath time' practices :H
                              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Mr Boop, hello and how nice to have you here. I love your avatar!!!
                                Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
                                X