WE ARE HERE.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE ARE HERE.........

Amelia - you're quite right and far more gracious than me! It is nice to have Mr Boop here and I was rather 'forward' earlier! I like the avatar as well! (And your new one Amelia, too!)

And now Mrs Boop is networking Florida!! Book early; I think people will be flying in from all over the world to check out what we were gossiping about!!! (or not, Flip!! Yes, just baths....and baby scans....)

Looking forward to the huge, detailed photo BB!!

Love FMS xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Welcome Mr Boop, be gentle with him please ladies ..........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

For some reason it won't let me upload the pic in Gallery, so i'll put it here, the same people can see it anyway but if anyone has a privacy issue I will delete it immediately ............

sigpicXXX

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hi FMS!! Hmm, yes I wasn't too sure about which gossip to own up too.......
          Looking forward to seeing the photo too, albeit the backs of our heads.
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hi everyone,
            That ok Betty Boop, I forgot to say a BIG THANK YOU to you and beatle, for making this a special day.
            Cant wait for next year.

Love teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Sounds like you all had a great time - I would have loved to have been able to come and meet you all - but hey - couldn't do it this time.

Perhaps next year!

Are the pictures up yet???

Love

Satori
              xxx
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Satori for some reason they wont upload but I will try again later,

You will never believe what we said about you ...............
                sigpicXXX

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

OK, any techno peeps out there? I saved the pics as jpegs, gifs, and bitmaps but none of them will upload ..... Any ideas????
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

oh sounds like you all had a great time. makes me think of the meeting in NYC.
                    so we are not just a great group in cyberland but also in the real world as earthlings
                    much love to you all

trix
                    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

BB, when I was uploading my new avatar I had to try again and again, making the file size smaller each time. Mine was a jpeg????
                      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

:welcome: Welcome Aboard Mr Boop! Glad to have ya here!
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Thanx to all welcoming me... A special thanx to Teardrop, Amelia, Wakupmom, Gargykath, Beatle, Finding myself and BB.... Had a great day, great meal and great company...

Mr Boop xxxx
                          TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hi FMS
                            You're not being forward, after listening to the conversation over lunch it was the first place I would be visiting..... Thanx for inviting me.
                            Mr Boop xxx
                            TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hi everyone. I`m back in the land of MWO-- it was great to meet you all, and big fun also to read the comments here. I was so nervous I was hiding in the toilet when Amelia arrived. (I didn`t dare be the first-- thanks Amelia for being brave!). It was quite amazing how fast that nervousness gave way to a nice relaxed feeling (did they spike the sparkling water?)

Mr Boop and Baby Boop were incredibly patient with this bunch, I must say. Hope to hear more from you Mr.B.

As for gossip, I enjoyed the part where we exchanged our worst or funniest drinking experiences. What a hoot-- a bunch of sobered-up women talking (and laughing uproariously) about all the awful things they did drunk. Somebody should make a movie out of this.

Next year, same weekend, is on my calendar-- and hopefully there will be a lot more!
                              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Glad you all had such a fab time, and welcome Mr Boop.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
                                X