WE ARE HERE.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE ARE HERE.........

beatle;223785 wrote: Hi everyone. I`m back in the land of MWO-- it was great to meet you all, and big fun also to read the comments here. I was so nervous I was hiding in the toilet when Amelia arrived. (I didn`t dare be the first-- thanks Amelia for being brave!). It was quite amazing how fast that nervousness gave way to a nice relaxed feeling (did they spike the sparkling water?)

Mr Boop and Baby Boop were incredibly patient with this bunch, I must say. Hope to hear more from you Mr.B.

As for gossip, I enjoyed the part where we exchanged our worst or funniest drinking experiences. What a hoot-- a bunch of sobered-up women talking (and laughing uproariously) about all the awful things they did drunk. Somebody should make a movie out of this.

Next year, same weekend, is on my calendar-- and hopefully there will be a lot more!
    Beatle we could write a soap opera!!!
    I thought the best bit was the waiters face at our reaction when he asked if we wanted wine with our meal .........

He secretly asked Mr Boop who we all were and he said that he was sworn to secrey ...........:H :H
    sigpicXXX

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

where the pictures at?
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hello my lovelys!!
        Still on a high from meeting you all
        Mr Boop you are a star-what other male would put up with us?Miss Boo you are gorgeous.Have a great holiday.Betty thankyou again.I know i have met the kind of friends that are rare.Heres to next time, and i know there will be one!!
        A big hug to FMS,Teardrop(you are doing fab!!)Amelia,Gargy,Beatle,Jay
        Hello to all of you that have posted good wishes-If the world was smaller.....I don't think ant of us would be lonely xx

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

wakupmom;223866 wrote: Hello my lovelys!!
          Still on a high from meeting you all
          Mr Boop you are a star-what other male would put up with us?Miss Boo you are gorgeous.Have a great holiday.Betty thankyou again.I know i have met the kind of friends that are rare.Heres to next time, and i know there will be one!!
          A big hug to FMS,Teardrop(you are doing fab!!)Amelia,Gargy,Beatle,Jay
          Hello to all of you that have posted good wishes-If the world was smaller.....I don't think ant of us would be lonely xx
          I'm calling the experts in for help with the pics, its so frustrating ........

Wakupmom, you are so right about this place ......

Love you all, xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hi Wakupmom

You said "I'm a star, what other male would put up with us?"

Thanks for that, but 1 man at lunch with 8 lovely ladies.....

I think every male on this site, and maybe the world would swap me..... But seriously, I would swap with nobody....... I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Love Mr Boop xxx
            TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Thank you Mr Boop,
              You take good care of them girls.
              BB,& Miss B,Have a fab holiday.Looking forward to hearing all about it xxx

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Hi Mr Boop

Hope you and Miss Boop and Betty had a great time for the rest of your trip !!! Did you see the Lord Mayors fireworks ??? They started at about 5pm near where we were !

Anyway I am in chilly London making the mother of all soups - carrots, squash, chilli and posh sausages. Yummy!

Best wishes

Kath and Billy

Comment

WE ARE HERE.........

Where are the pics? I want to see you guys with pieces of paper in front of your faces !!!!! :H
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                  X