Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hello there. I've been left home alone tonight. Feeling really crap and need some help out of this dip! anyone out there to cheer me up? I was suposed to go to my friends 40th party but couldnt face seeing all my old friends- very unlike me. Ive had a cigarette and am now drinking wine. There isnt much so cant have too much. This poor unborn baby! sorry for being a stupid cow! Bella xxxx P.S Husband gone out with his friends and changed his clothes, probably on the pull! Maybe I'm being paranoid.

Hi

Just saw this, Bella. Sorry you`re feeling down. A wee drop wine won`t hurt the baby, as like you say, there`s not much wine in the house. All those hormones........you are being paranoid........of course he`s not gone out on the pull. Get him to do something nice with YOU tomorrow. Keep your chin up........your precious wee one is almost here.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hi

Thanks Star. xxxx

Comment

Hi

Hey Bella Hope you're doing OK!! Just saw your post now.
        Stay positive and pamper yourself a bit tonight.

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hi

Bella, use the time to do stuff just for you. Enjoy the space you have while your man is out. Sometime I yearn to have the flat to myself.
          Can you invite a girlfriend round for a gossip and a giggle??
          x
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hi

A night alone can be a blessing sometimes. A nice hot bubble bath, your favorite music blasting as loud as you want. Don't forget those fingernails and toenails need some pampering - maybe try a really weird color on the toes for a change. Maybe fix yourself a special treat in the kitchen. Girls night in can be as good as girls night out sometime. Maybe I'll meet you on chat later.

Sorry you are down in the dumps. Go to the joke forum. There are some pretty good ones there. Take care, honey. I'll check back later.
            :h
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
            X