Meet up in Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet up in Orlando

Hi all, I posted this on subscribers but realised that we don't all read there ........

I'm in Orlando next february, 4th till 18th, I would absolutely love to meet up with anyone that is interested ............

Anyone interested???????
    sigpicXXX

Meet up in Orlando

Janie, that would be amazing .........Keep me informed ...........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Meet up in Orlando

Betty Boop: It so happens I'm in Orlando as I'm writing this. I'm from NJ, but came down to Florida for a mini vacation. Although I don't know you personally, I thought of you today. While at Universal Studios, there was Betty Boop soveniers everywhere! You are going to be in Betty Boop heaven come February! You can buy Betty Boop watches, beach towels, t-shirts, coffe mugs, etc! -Reenie
      September 23, 2011

Comment

Meet up in Orlando

It's only 10 weeks away!!!!!!! anyone???????
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Meet up in Orlando

waaahhh....I'm way up north. Won't go to Orlando till the kids get bigger & appreciate it. Have a great trip hon!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Meet up in Orlando

Hi BB!

I'm glad you posted here as my membership expired on the subscribers thread and I didnt see this. I would love to meet up with you if I can work it out. Its only 2 hours from me, but it all depends on my husband's travel schedule (which is heavy) and whether or not I can get away. He would have to be home to hold the fort down! But that leaves a pretty big window, so hopefully it wont be a problem! Would love to meet Janie too!

Let us know if you settle on a specific date. Probably a weekend evening would work best for me.
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Meet up in Orlando

bump
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X