Men Who BULLY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men Who BULLY.

I believe many of us women turn to alcohol because of the men in our lives. The bullying and disrespect keeps us down so we drink again and again. Put your RIGHT foot forward where YOU are going... and your LEFT foot back where you been! No more Bull, staying sober is motivating to stop recycling shit. :upset:

Men Who BULLY.

Ripple you are right, I have met many people here in the last year who have left their bullying partners after getting sober ..........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

I hear you, have been bullied by a loud-mouthed coward for 20 years. Drowned myself on and off for 5 years ... am af now over a month ... thanks to MWO and God. Feel stronger to deal with his self-righteousness and am moving onward and upward ... take good care, j
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

I started to drink to live with the bully and then kept drinking trying not to feel the damage of that relationship. I finally realized I had to take care of me first.

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

booze makes one weak and vulnerable. and guess what? there are so many dudes out there full of insecurities and ready to project them on the weakest thing they can find.
          That's their subconscious way of dealing with their psychological baggage, trust me I just came to understand this recently, and yes alcohol makes us weak and vulnerable.
          no more sorry drunk !
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

Sorry to have to blame our significant "others" as they do add gasoline to the fire. Yup they is COWARDS who take advantage of us. Sobriety changes the relationship so WE are in control.

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

im sure thier are men who bully. (sadly) but obvoiusly i cant comment on your situation , but also thier are women ,who drive men to drink as well
              its a two way thing as most difficult reatlionships are
              its not always a "man" thing

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

Jay love I totally agree, many women are bullies also .......
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

jay42;223522 wrote: im sure thier are men who bully. (sadly) but obvoiusly i cant comment on your situation , but also thier are women ,who drive men to drink as well
                  its a two way thing as most difficult reatlionships are
                  its not always a "man" thing
                  you are right, but there seems to be a higher percentage of men who bully and abuse as that, typically is male trait.
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

jay42--Yes it is a two-way street and I'm sure there are women who bully their mates.

I just got out of a 15 year marriage to a man who did terrible things to me when I was blacked out or passed out. Yes, it was terrible of him, but also irresponsible of me to allow myself to become so shit-faced drunk so that he could do these things to me. No one is blame-less. I wish I had seen the light earlier...

Fortunately now I am with a partner who is 100% supportive and loving and caring. He has even quit drinking in support of me even though he does not have a problem moderating!
                    Pepper

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

Yes, there are women who are bullies. My man is a BULLY who yelled and banged on things. My ears felt blocked and broken. He is nicer since I am sober although that other personality is still there. I moved out and now only go to visit if he is pleasant, otherwise he can spend the night alone. Men do aggravate the conditions for us women struggling with using and/or using to cope. The men in our lives have a direct impact on our problems, most of the time they hurt us more instead of helping. :thanks:

The ones we love hurt us the most.

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

I've known a lot of women that are mental bullies, it doesn't have to be physical .........
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

abuse is abuse plain and simple and should have no place in a loving realtionship.
                          that i totally confer with
                          but recently a survey was conducted that a large precentage of men are also in a abusive realtionship with women . but feel they cant speak out wether its due to the male ego or just self pride .
                          ok:thanks:

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

Do I sound like a mental abuser? Sometimes I feel bad for my husband as he is so mixed up. His world caved in when I became different. He has not spoken to his mother in 3 weeks, they had a fight, he is mad at our sons and our (1) daughter-in-law? Thats why I mentioned BULLY. Lets face it, we cannot blame others for our problems. In order to deal with such we turn to drinking which only makes more trouble. I am not the victim today.

JMO.
                            Ripple. :upset:

Comment

Men Who BULLY.

Ripple,

We can all be bullies at times. We can all be the one bullied at others. Good for you for choosing not to be the victim today!

Pepper
                              Pepper

Comment

Working...
                              X