I wish you enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish you enough

CaptJBean;229164 wrote: In my family we always kissed good bye and good nite... good morning... said prayers... My mother always said Mizpah... when we were apart... when each of us die we have a special broken part of the same family medallion that we take with us into the mausoleum crypt.
    I have asked my husband to kiss me good nite for 15 years... he still doesn't so I just give up... But when I'm with my daughters and grandbabies... we all kiss and love each other. His family is so different than mine. Just enough is never enough because you never know when tomorrow won't happen. Today is all you have... this very moment is all you have. I've lost almost my entire family... and I can tell you never take this moment for granted. Stand out side and wave good bye.... Blow a kiss Good Bye... Catch a kiss in the air... Your kids, your babies will love it... Never hang up the phone with out saying I love you... And when you hug someone... really hug them... And when you look up at the sky... you thank your lucky star... somebody is still alive that loves you!!! And know that God loved you from the beginning of the very universe, that's how important you are. But, that's just me.
    That is exactly how I feel, I always make Mr Boop wake me for a kiss before he goes to work at 6am, I'm a big softy .........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
    X