again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again!

I am so pittiful!! I drank again, Mike has been soooooooooooooooo mean at the baseball game, wouldn't buy food for either kid(i had n0 $$), said if I get a lawyer I am in trouble, etc.................pm'd a friend who I think disowned me thanks to Mike, I am sooooooooooo sad right now, can understand why nobody wants anything to do w/ me..........I wouldn't either!!!

I need a friend and am pleading for someone to respond to this, cuz I am not doing too well, not suicidal or anything like that , just need someone to talk to.............................

Please!!?
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

again!

Hi cowgal - I'm new but I've seen some of the other posts and I'm assuming you are working at quitting drinking while going through a separation as well? I went through a separation about 7 years ago, It was pretty difficult - I'm here to talk if you need someone to listen!

Keep your chin up - one day at a time girl.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

again!

Do you want to chat?
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

again!

lost it

Just typed ou a big post, no idea what happened, but it disappeared, just wanted to thank you for al the pms ans supportl!! you are wonderful!!:thanks:

love you all!!:l

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

again!

Mary Anne
          Please don't be so down on yourself...It almost sounds like Mike is trying to "push your buttons". If that is the case let your anger work for you......get mad, and tell yourself I know I can be strong, I need to be in control. You drank again, consider it a "hiccup" and stick close by to the boards. We are here for you.
          sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

again!

When I go on a diet... my husband brings home cookies.
            When I stop drinking... he picks a fight to see if he can upset me.
            If I don't eat the cookies he stops bringing them home.
            If I don't respond to his button pushing but rather take a breath and walk out of the room and read or say a prayer in my head over and over...
            Maybe you should listen to some of the CD's for calming down and breathing and relaxing. What you don't respond to will help you in not reacting to.
            Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

again!

Off the wagon couldn't take it anymore. Now must start all over..........again. Feel like total shit today. What was me thinking! help. :H

Rip.

Comment

again!

try to keep your communication with him to a minimum.
                if he is abusive as you say, he'll just keep pushing your buttons if he sees a reaction from you.
                be strong, be strong
                see how good that feels?

trix
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

again!

Mike is nothing but a jerk. He is a grown man who is acting like a fricking 18 year old. From previous posts it sounds like he is addicted to both alcohol and street drugs. He is stepping on you only to try to pull his sorry looser ass up. He most likely has not made anything of himself (and never will) because of his lack of maturity. By being abusive and controlling is the only way he can feel good about himself.

The sooner you can get rid of this parasite the better off you will be. Mary Ann, rise above him and DON'T let him push your buttons. You are MUCH, MUCH better than him. See him for who he is and don't let your emotions cloud the picture.

We are here for you.

tc

Comment

again!

I hate to be on who says something so bluntly, but I think you should seriously think about separating Mary Ann. He treats you like crap from what I have read in almost everyone of your posts. Something has to give. You will never tackle this drinking problem with him at you all of the time. Or at least it would be extrememly hard to tackle it.

You should really look inside yourself and ask whether or not you feel your happiness is worth this.

Anyway, thinking of you and hoping you are having a better night tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X