Findhorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Findhorn

They do a week Lucky...experience week sounds good...you will get a bit more of an in depth experience of the ethics and workstyles of the commune...I think I agree with Tawny...a weekend is not really enough. A week may give you some idea of whether the principles and day to day living and social management is for you, although I reckon it would take longer to shift established thinking patterns that are naturally absorbed whilst living in 'conventional' society.....

I am going to read a bit more on this site......a few friends of mine in England live very self sufficiently, but nt as part of communes....I must admit, I am too 'me' to be able to live and give positively to a group of others as closely as you would have to do in this community. After the bald and I have managed to sell our house and split though...I am hoping to find somewhere that I can rely on me a bit more...a mini commune of one melon.....I am a natural loner.....keep reading Luckster and report on any more thoughts you have...flax pants aside, this is very interesting...the ideas are definitely attractive...

Comment

Findhorn

Here's an Oz Community: Moora Moora Co-operative - Home Page

I'm with you Melon - I also run a Mono-commune. Even my weekly meetings are good. I agree with every item on the agenda.

Comment

Findhorn

and never interrupt.....

Comment

Findhorn

".....a Mono-commune. Even my weekly meetings are good. I agree with every item on the agenda................and never interrupt....."

You guys are cracking me up!!!! LOL!

Cornwall's full of 'amazing' (?!) communities....happy lovely people - but they just all seem so damp and cold to me!!!! Somwhere hotter perhaps!?!
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Findhorn

Lucky, Just this week I saw a special on Findhorn on PBS. Apparently there are many off-spring pods of this organisation all over the world.

I am with the frog and the gourd. I love the mono-commune idea. Just one judge, jury and executioner - no argument - no disagreement - just perfect harmony. LMAO.
            Lori
            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Findhorn

Well lucky, I`d never even heard of Findhorn.
              You running away to there?..........blimey, think I`ll join you!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
              X