UK Kudzu supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Kudzu supply

Getting into the meds but realise that the MWO starter pack I bought doesn't contain nearly enough kudzu - think this is because the recommended amount has been revised upwards. Rather than pay for the shipping from the US does anyone know of where I can get the same product here in the UK?? I can find it online but not at all sure it is the same strength....

Ta muchly.

Bessie

UK Kudzu supply

I got mine from, eBaymyworldhealthmonthly-jersey. Only takes a few days to arrive.
    500mg caps.
    Paula.

Comment

UK Kudzu supply

I don't know the strength, Bessie, but I got some in (drop form) from the local health food shop here in the UK.... you put so many drops in water sort of thing... Might 'tide you over'!

Good luck!
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

UK Kudzu supply

I had the same question... even asked RJ (because the MWO stuff is supposed to be so good-- and it IS), but she couldn't give me much help (tho she did try).

I personally believe the MWO stuff is so superior that you just have to bite the bullet and get it-- it's tried and true. And I am not certain that it costs so much more in the final, as UK prices do tend to be above US prices.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

UK Kudzu supply

There is no comparison of the Kudzu Rescue to other over the counter stuff. Well worth the money in my opinion.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
          X