Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a date!

Hi everyone!

I have finally got a date for my C-Section.....17th December. Yippee! I go into hospital 4 weeks tomorrow and hey-presto..I'll come out with a baby boy.....hopefully! Counting down the days now and its going so slowly. I had a lye-in today until 11am, bliss. I'm making the most of this free time and getting loads of sleep as I know it will be busy soon!
    I bought a christmas baby-grow today which says "Mummy's little pudding" So cute!

Hope you are all reaching your goals today.

lots of love,

Bella xxxx

I have a date!

How exciting! Congratulations Bella!
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

I have a date!

Hi Bella!

Glad to hear your doing OK! Just be careful when you put that baby grow on him eh? especially being that close to Christmas! I'd hate to see you eat him!!!!

I'm off now myself to go and see my daughter for a few more days. Still finding things quite hard at the moment. God only knows what Xmas is going to be like!!. I haven't even heard any plans from Sally regarding what's happening as far as how much time I'll spend with her.

Great to see on the forum Bella anyway!
      Look after yourself and wrap up warm! Have you seen those baby grows for adults?!!!lol

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I have a date!

Bella - how exciting!! Enjoy your restful days!! And the baby-gro sounds so cute!
        Hugs FMS xx
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I have a date!

Bella, That is very exciting! It's aso my Sister's birthday! I'll definately be thinking of you both!:h :l

Congratulations!:l
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I have a date!

Boy, it does seem like you have been pregnant forever! I had a Christmas baby as well. A very special time. Enjoy your quiet time now.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I have a date!

great!

It must be a very exciting time for you! :happyheart: That's my brother in law's birthday so you'll have to name the baby Ralphie, even though it will sound like he's in the mafia. :H

Best to you and your new family, Bella, enjoy the sleeping in. What's a baby grow? It's been a while for me and there is all this new stuff out for babies, wish I'd had a diaper genie.
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I have a date!

Yipee Bella........can hardly wait for Dec. 17th. Just imagine a newborn baby boy for Christmas.........truly the most precious of all gifts.......you`re one very lucky lady and he`s one very lucky wee boy to have you for his mummy.

Much love,
                Starlight Impress x

Comment

I have a date!

What a great Christmas present! Bet you're counting the days!

Don

Comment

I have a date!

That's just wonderful to hear Bella !!! I remember when I too was given a date for my second C-section and I can sure understand the relief ... You are so wise to enjoy the much needed rest during your last trimester too... We all so happy to hear about this exciting update about your little puddin' ...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I have a date!

Fantastic news

So pleased for you Bella. I'll probably find myself thinking of you as my first daughter's birthday is 15th Dec. also by C-section. It's a bugger now, as I have to do birthday parties when all my thoughts are towards Christmas, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Hope it goes really well. Can you post a photo when he's born?

Comment

I have a date!

great stuff!! no sleeping into 11 after that day!!!
                        xoxox

max
                        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

I have a date!

I am so excited!!!!! Post pics Bella please.

Comment

I have a date!

Bella,
                            Good luck and I will be thinking of you! And bubby of course!
                            Shas
                            Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

I have a date!

Great news Bella, rest as much as you can over the next month and enjoy your little xmas puddin.

Rustop

Comment

Working...
                              X