Withdrawal, detox, improving health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bananas-- yes, I will say it again, "the perfect food". If you swing from the trees, so be it. You can try to balance it out with avocadoes. (Don't know what they do to you.) I do not believe either are addictive. (damn!)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Oh my, now I've turned green and yellow, have climbed the conker tree in the garden five times and the kids are avoiding me because they really can't put up with another nit check. Hmm, all seems quite mild compared to what grapes have done to me over the last 20 years. Are you sure beatle? I think they may be addictive, or is it just me, my husband says everything to excess - oh bum, back to the drawing board.
      :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

and a little note the encyclopedia formerly know as long road, thanks, you really are well informed, thanks for sharing,in my book (well the new one I'm now reading) knowledge is power and its kind of you to take the time.
        :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

Working...
        X